User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Here's a great idea. Sell everything, get a shitload of cash, and travel back to the 19'th century. Because dollars have gotten cheaper, I'd be rich, and I could patent several thinsg early like electricity and telephone. Then, I'd put that money into high yeild savings, repeat the process for years, puttign more in savings each time, then open my money and be the richest man on earth.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

^^ it's different currency, though.

I would also like to go back and find out how I got that scar on New Year's Eve 1995. Just curious.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I'd also acquire assault weapons from when they were legal. GUN NUT!

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Oh, I got several scars as well that seemed to have appeared out of no where, but don't have a time table to try and trace them back.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Were you drunk +/ high?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

There's one thing I wouldn't necessarily change but that I am curious about:

When I was 18, I went to a movie with my friend Penny (we saw Rocky 3, or was it Purple Rain LOL?). I had the overwhelming feeling that I was supposed to go and buy a lottery ticket at the booth outside the theatre. The feeling was so strong and persisted through the night but I didn't follow up on it and walked right past the tickets. It felt like I was actually choosing a path at that moment. I knew I would be OK, but somehow I made a choice right then and there.

I wonder about that day sometimes, since I get intuitions that are strangely accurate, but never a feeling to buy a ticket as strong as that one and I haven't had another feeling like that on the lottery since ... 24 years to be exact!

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    If you had the option of going back in time and changing one thing you said or did in the past, what would that be? What would you say/do differently?

People who say they have no regrets or wouldn't want to change anything, I just don't believe you.
    To take my education more seriously! Definitely a do over in my book.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    I should have been more social in high school outside of the school itself.
    Did you have a hobby you didn't pursue or a group of people you would have liked to befriend?

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Pick a different major, somewhere else, while I still had financial backup.
    What would the alternate major be? I changed subjects so many times in high school and college. Ultimately, I ended up graduating first in my class in a subject I picked by accident (got kicked out of statistics and that was one of two I could still take without missing a year). Later, I got a higher degree in the same subject. I wonder often what would have happened had I chosen Plan B and had that degree in literature. How ENFP of us - jack of all trades...

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Stay on track with going into Aerospace Engineering and spending more time on school than the internet in grade 12 are really all I can think of. The rest of the crap is mostly because I deviated and external sources of suck.
    External sources of suck really suck. What did you end up doing instead of aerospace engineering?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    I would have:

- been not that nice. I've been too nice for a long time. That way I slowly lost myself and now it's taking even more time to find myself back.
    - gone to another school. This place just brought me loneliness and it has been impossible to fit in with all these conservative little people that I met here. I've only learned to know one decent person here and I've had to let him disappear from my life so he wouldn't get in trouble (and I now miss him, boohoohoo, what a same).
    - token some Spanish classes. I want to learn how to speak Spanish!
    Don't give up on being nice unless it impinges on taking care of yourself. I think i know what you mean though -- getting so focused on Fe and losing touch with Fi, what we want. That's hard and frustrating, like a rudderless ship, for an Ne led ENFP. Good job on keeping your sanity in far less than perfect conditions!

I want to learn Spanish too, in preparation for a trip to Tierra del Fuego some day.

Quote Originally Posted by iamathousandapples View Post
    Create a paradox in which all of Space-time blows up. There are much cooler things that you could do with a time machine than changing past mistakes.
    By all means, do. What will the world look like without the space-time continuum? Are you imagining a non-linear passage of time? Share the vision.

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    I don't regret anything. But it would be nice to go back to missed oppurtunities.
    What missed opportunities?

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Though there are things I'd change, I could see myself making the same mistakes over, maybe I'm stubborn, but I'll know what the likely consequences would be, but still it any ways. Besides I believe I wouldn't be living with my awesome room mates now if i had been living with a sucky one before then, so every bad descion i have made that has left me to deal with the consequences something good always follow.
    Fine, be grown up and sorted and zen like. Fair enough. Glad you have that perspective and that things worked out for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    i realized that several years ago i would have wanted very much to go back and make drastic changes/actions. but now i would not go back and make those changes, they would have prevented me from being where i am now. so in the last several years, my entire perception of those changes has been altered. strange to think about!
    Same as prplchknz.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    There's one thing I wouldn't necessarily change but that I am curious about:

When I was 18, I went to a movie with my friend Penny (we saw Rocky 3, or was it Purple Rain LOL?). I had the overwhelming feeling that I was supposed to go and buy a lottery ticket at the booth outside the theatre. The feeling was so strong and persisted through the night but I didn't follow up on it and walked right past the tickets. It felt like I was actually choosing a path at that moment. I knew I would be OK, but somehow I made a choice right then and there.

I wonder about that day sometimes, since I get intuitions that are strangely accurate, but never a feeling to buy a ticket as strong as that one and I haven't had another feeling like that on the lottery since ... 24 years to be exact!
    OH MY GOSH ... I'd be kicking myself. When i have moments like that, got to follow them through. Its like life's grand plan is giving me a heads up and i must take that opportunity. Like you said though, your at that cross roads, your choice to go left or right.
    The money probably would of made you miserable anyway.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

^ Perhaps ... who knows? It would have made paying for uni a lot easier though LOL!