User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    IsTP

Definitely would have registered for college earlier, instead of being a slacker and waiting for the last moment and having all my classes at weird, crappy times. I'd be interesting to see how different a tangent my life would have taken if that one seemingly small task was handled months earlier....
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

I would have practiced more patience...

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I would have:

- been not that nice. I've been too nice for a long time. That way I slowly lost myself and now it's taking even more time to find myself back.
    - kicked some asses. Seriously, I've let other people walk over me, just to discover later that it wasn't worth it.
    - talked more to the people that I liked and kept in touch with them, so I wouldn't have to miss them.
    - gone to another school. This place just brought me loneliness and it has been impossible to fit in with all these conservative little people that I met here. I've only learned to know one decent person here and I've had to let him disappear from my life so he wouldn't get in trouble (and I now miss him, boohoohoo, what a same).
    - stopped listening to people who told me that I was ugly. I can be pretty, if you're looking from the right direction!
    - worn more hats. Hats are awesome.
    - started being a loner way earlier. I wasted my time on boring people who weren't even worth me. I know, it's tough to be a loner, never going to parties, sometimes having to be quiet all day, searching ways to entertain yourself while you know you can't do it all alone, but then I would have liked myself way earlier.
    - token some Spanish classes. I want to learn how to speak Spanish!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Create a paradox in which all of Space-time blows up. There are much cooler things that you could do with a time machine than changing past mistakes.

I don't regret anything. But it would be nice to go back to missed oppurtunities.

MBTI
    yupp

Though there are things I'd change, I could see myself making the same mistakes over, maybe I'm stubborn, but I'll know what the likely consequences would be, but still it any ways. Besides I believe I wouldn't be living with my awesome room mates now if i had been living with a sucky one before then, so every bad descion i have made that has left me to deal with the consequences something good always follow.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

this is an interesting thing to think about, because for me (and i am sure it must be this way for some others too) there were defining moments of my life that were very negative, but led me to where i am. i do not mean "led me" in an abstract philosophical way, i mean literally influenced the events of my life.

it is very interesting, i have not recently thought about going back to change things. when i thought about it just now, i realized that several years ago i would have wanted very much to go back and make drastic changes/actions. but now i would not go back and make those changes, they would have prevented me from being where i am now. so in the last several years, my entire perception of those changes has been altered. strange to think about!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Perhaps only one. There was a girl I had liked since elementary school; she didn't like me at the time, but later - when I was 15 - she changed her mind, but I rejected her out of pride. Now I still feel somewhat strange/infatuated inside when I see her on the street, so I regret not knowing how it would have been to be with her.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Yeah, I would like to go back with what I know now and redo high school. I would have even more fun on my parent's dime. Now that I have to sing for my supper, I don't waste money as frivolously.

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post

People who say they have no regrets or wouldn't want to change anything, I just don't believe you.
    Why you don't believe people which say that ? (if it is not a secret)