User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 64

  1. #11
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    If you had the option of going back in time and changing one thing you said or did in the past, what would that be? What would you say/do differently?

    People who say they have no regrets or wouldn't want to change anything, I just don't believe you.
    Depends on how the time machine works.

    Does it change my life as if the current one never existed. Or do I bring all my memories of now with me?

    If it alters my life, I am not interested. If I keep my memories, I'm game. I'd start over at 12 years old and do high school again.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  2. #12
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    If I keep my memories, I'm game. I'd start over at 12 years old and do high school again.
    If I got to keep my memories and knowledge, I'd start from birth and become known as some sort of super genius baby.

    Though I imagine it'd be nerve-wracking dealing with a need for independence at such a young age, though.. and the pressure to perform would be disastrous..

    ..

  3. #13
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    If I got to keep my memories and knowledge, I'd start from birth and become known as some sort of super genius baby.

    Though I imagine it'd be nerve-wracking dealing with a need for independence at such a young age, though.. and the pressure to perform would be disastrous..

    ..
    Yeah that was my reasoning to skip the first 12 years of my life. I'd be genuinly annoyed at how I'm treated by adults. I think I can handle 12+ though. With a little salt.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  4. #14
    Allergic to Mornings ergophobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    There are too many to list.
    Start with two? You can always come back with more!

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post

    1. Started trying to socialize earlier in high school, joining clubs, etc.

    3. Learned to drive in high school, because my Dad would have brought me a car if I'd done it back then, and I'd be more capable now.
    It sounds like you started socializing when you were ready. I empathize with the car thing - I didn't really learn how to drive until recently. I think back sometimes and wish that was different too but I also recognize how much I appreciate the care I bought myself and the freedom driving myself places brings.

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Bugger, although it sounds great in principle, by changing 1 thing, i won't be where i am today. I have f**k'd up, squandered opportunities and made a right pigs ear out of some of my choices in life. However, all that has got me to my happy place at the moment.
    Glad you're at a happy place at the moment. Enjoy it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Depends on how the time machine works.
    It's your time machine, Fluffywolf, make what you will of it. No reason you can't keep the memories.

    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Though I imagine it'd be nerve-wracking dealing with a need for independence at such a young age, though.. and the pressure to perform would be disastrous....
    I can picture you as a very entertaining, curious and easily entertained with himself kind of baby. I don't think parents would mind a little more independence in most little kids.

    Great stuff so far!

  5. #15
    Allergic to Mornings ergophobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    damn...not to be all depressing but i'd make it so some people i've lost were still here.
    Sorry Lady X.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    One thing? Oh, well, if I must choose. I'd have gone to a vocational school after 9th grade. It could have saved me years of wasting time Maybe I'd be a "normal" human being then.
    If you were a normal human being, you wouldn't be half as cool.

  6. #16
    Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    925

    Default

    I should have been more social in high school outside of the school itself.
    Johari Nohari

    "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

  7. #17
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Pick a different major, somewhere else, while I still had financial backup.

  8. #18
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    If I had a time machine, I wouldn't go back - I'd go FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  9. #19
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Stay on track with going into Aerospace Engineering and spending more time on school than the internet in grade 12 are really all I can think of. The rest of the crap is mostly because I deviated and external sources of suck.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #20
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    If I had a time machine, I wouldn't go back - I'd go FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!
    Finally, someone follows my thinking.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Similar Threads

  1. Plot Hole In H.G. Wells' "The Time Machine"
    By Mal12345 in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 06:50 AM
  2. Hey, I'm both an INTP and an ISFJ at times....how do I figure out who I really am?
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:08 AM
  3. [NT] A time machine...
    By Cloudblue in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 06:12 PM
  4. Time machine being built!
    By Fluffywolf in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO