User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Life Without...

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Oh... don't have such low self-esteem. You would be missed.
    Ohhh... I see.... Dude, you and your kind are greatly appreciated. Trust me.
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Without ISTPs, we wouldn't have cold-blooded assassins.
    It's about time we got some respect!

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    It's about time we got some respect!
    lol
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    Without INFP's, the world would basically be the same.
    And without INFPs, no one would mutilate themselves for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    Without INTJs, we'd have a hard time finding excellent movie villains.
    INTJs are movie villains?

Damn! No wonder I'm always explaining my nefarious plan to my arch nemesis just before I kill him with the giant death ray I've spent the last several years of my life having my evil ENTP minions research and assemble. Every time, I get all wrapped up in the sound of my own voice and explaining my genius that it ultimately allows him the time to escape and foil the plan altogether!

I seriously gotta stop doing that.

MBTI
    infp

I often have wondered where INFP's fit into the big picture of human personality. When you look at all the personalities, you see that they all lock together like a puzzle to form a picture greater than the individuals that make up it's peices. You see the different kinds of people needed to make a community thrive. But I don't entirely see where some people, like INFP's totally fit in. I can see INFP's have a useful position of... taking care of people and making sur ethey are ok, and being there to care. I can also see that INFP's may exist only to support the existance of culture. Maybe culture isn't something that is, from an evolutionary standpoint, neccasary (but what do I know?). Maybe its soemthing that exist for it's own reason, just as soemthing to be beautiful for the sake of beauty, and maybe thats why INFPs exist, too.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendacity View Post
    INTJs are movie villains?

Damn! No wonder I'm always explaining my nefarious plan to my arch nemesis just before I kill him with the giant death ray I've spent the last several years of my life having my evil ENTP minions research and assemble. Every time, I get all wrapped up in the sound of my own voice and explaining my genius that it ultimately allows him the time to escape and foil the plan altogether!

I seriously gotta stop doing that.
    Don't stop doing it, just let me buy the rights!

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    I often have wondered where INFP's fit into the big picture of human personality. When you look at all the personalities, you see that they all lock together like a puzzle to form a picture greater than the individuals that make up it's peices. You see the different kinds of people needed to make a community thrive. But I don't entirely see where some people, like INFP's totally fit in. I can see INFP's have a useful position of... taking care of people and making sur ethey are ok, and being there to care. I can also see that INFP's may exist only to support the existance of culture. Maybe culture isn't something that is, from an evolutionary standpoint, neccasary (but what do I know?). Maybe its soemthing that exist for it's own reason, just as soemthing to be beautiful for the sake of beauty, and maybe thats why INFPs exist, too.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
    Life without INFP's would eventually become unbearably miserable. INFP's give the world hope, and hope is an immeasurably priceless commodity. When the chips are down, when the pressures of life seem unbearble, when we've reached that point that says we cannot continue any longer, the INFP is there saying, "I've already seen the darkest depths, and yes there is hope!"

INFP's see the world as it ought to be. They inspire the other NF's to make a reality of the INFP dream. We know that the world will become a better place because of the INFP. Would there be an abolishment of slavery without an INFP? Would there even be a Bill of Rights? Dr. M. L. King had a dream, but I guarantee that the inspiration for that dream came from a nameless INFP. INFP's often do not get the credit, because they dream of a better place even while the rest of us would not even dare. But the INFP's always dare to dream, they dare to give us hope. And that is why the world needs the INFP.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one."
    - Imagine
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Without ENFPs, there would be no niffers.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Without ENTP's I would not find the world interesting and would have never gotten married.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables