I'm usually out of step with fashion (shocking), so this is just a list of things I dislike.
* Flared pants. You're not fooling anyone, they're just bell-bottoms with a different name.
* Sandals. On anyone. Adding socks makes it worse.
* Ties and shirts that are the same color.
* Those sundresses with the "waist" just under the bustline.
* Chunky heels, especially cork.
Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.
* when dudes have 'the soul patch' on their chin (and no facial hair otherwise)...yeah, NO!
* when girls wear sweatpants with words/pictures on the ass. "Juicy" it is not, tacky
* when underwear can be seen peeping out of pants...on any gender, and, no the, g-string peep is again...tryin' too hard (in men, I mean, a'course)
* when women outline their lips with a noticeably different shade of lipliner than their lipstick...Ghetto wants back their "fabulous"!
* fake, weird long nails, with picture books on them, and jewels!
* when dudes overload on the layering look...shirt after shirt after shirt after shirt ad-infinitum...spend that time at the gym to get 'buff'!
* men who wear too tight jeans and you see weird silly-putty molds on the front, quite clearly....it's disconcerting. MANEL TOES!
* dudes with unkempt long hair....I (wrongly, perhaps) associate that to their hygiene, and Fabio was never my thing
* too dark, 'smokey' eyes on women, when they go overboard with their dark/black eyeshadow and liners.....racoons are not sexy!
* too much make-up on women in general, sometimes I clearly see the LAYERS of foundation, and I get a sickening image of dragging my nails across their cheek, and getting huge amounts of gunk under the nails. EW!
* when women don't smooth out their foundation or powder, or don't match to their skin colour, and you see a distinct line, when they lift their chin.
* FAKE TAN
* women who thin out their eyebrows so it looks like two pencil-lines. It makes most women look bitchy and unnatural.
* Hawaiian shirts on men...just...NO. Reminds me of Florida retirees. (and along with that, those stupid shell necklaces "surfer types", white ringed, whatever)
* guys who tuck in their shirts (esp. t-shirts)
* Crocs! Ugliest shoes ever invented
* Uggs in summer, with a mini-shirt...are you dumb?!
* army print and animal print on clothing.......what exactly are you camouflaging with?
Those pseudo-fedora douche-hats.
Dudes wearing scarves, ala the Jonas Brothers.
Completely backless shirts, but for one piece of string, unless you are on the beach.
The suburban dad uniform: polo shirt + ill-fitting khakis