What Type Am I?

Another small thought excersize. I've taken some of the facts from this thread and copied three over. Guess what type the person is! (Spoiler tag - highlight for an answer!)

-=-=-=-

1) I love watching films, especially documentaries, with a group of friends who apply critical thinking, and discuss them.
2) I love economics, science and history and understanding social dynamics.
3) I love games, board games, card games, playing sports games, computer games, video games. In fact I won a trophy and beat out 130 people in Texas Holdem while dressed very over the top girly! I am a jackass winner but a good loser.

Spoiler: Ladypinkgton, INFJ

-=-=-=-

1) I am procrastinating again.
2) I have trouble counting in my head.
3) I usually listen to jazz music, but couldn't tell you who the artist is.

Spoler: ygolo, INTP

-=-=-=-

1) I began college as a math major and ended up as an english major.
2) I saw The Incredibles six times in the theater when it came out (five of them by myself). I cried almost every time.
3) If I was starting college over, I would have gone into psychology and possibly counseling.

Spolier: Jennifer, INTP

-=-=-=-

1) I play piano by ear and am currently playing (and singing) at my dad's church.
2) I am a finance major.
3) I used to play Tetris (for Windows '95) constantly, until I lost the computer.

Spoiler: RansomedbyFire, ISTJ

-=-=-=-

1) I'm shy.
2) I will never ever start a conversation up with someone new.
3) I am always typing people in my head.

Spoiler: Girlnamedbless, ESFJ

-=-=-=-

1) I don't spend much time online, and I feel awkward in an online forum like this one.
2) I speak four languages
3) I like crime novels and TV shows.

Spoiler: Developer, IxTJ

-=-=-=-

Here's a bonus one. I took INTP comments and ESFJ comments and mixed them together... can you identify which is which? These are the top 9 from each, so not even selected by me... which also means there are extra details that really have nothing to do with type. I did trim to keep styles similar. Spoiler is next to each phrase...

Keep in mind what causes you to think it is one way or the other. (It isn't a test, it's a look at our own biases and assumptions.)

i - I have trouble talking about myself.--ESFJ-2
b - I will never ever start a conversation up with someone new.--ESFJ-4
l - I began college as a math major and ended up as an english major.--INTP-1
n - When I was in fifth grade, my parents bought me the LP soundtrack to The Hobbit (Rankin-Bass cartoon). --INTP-6
c - I never let people merge in front of me on highways. --ESFJ-8
m - I saw The Incredibles six times in the theater when it came out (five of them by myself). I cried almost every time.--INTP-5
k - I became interested in Dungeons & Dragons when I was in sixth grade. --INTP-7
p - If I was starting college over, I would have gone into psychology and possibly counseling.--INTP-8
d - Blue eyes are my favorite.--ESFJ-7
f - I'm shy.--ESFJ-1
e - I refuse to tell people my middle name. --ESFJ-9
j - I have had only broken one bone in my life. Aside from surgery, I think I have only had to be sewn up once.--INTP-9
q - My father has been stone-cold sober for almost two years now, following 40+ years of being in thrall to the bottle.--INTP-3
g - I hold doors open for people.--ESFJ-5
h - I have a lot of jewelry but I'm not bold enough to wear any.--ESFJ-6
r - I have attended many different church denominations in my lifetime: Methodist, Baptist, Lutheran, non-denom, Brethren in Christ, evangelical.--INTP-4
o - When I was young, I had wonderful ambitions of being famous. Now I am not sure I really would enjoy infamy.--INTP-2
a - I have to shower before I go to sleep, or I can't fall asleep.--ESFJ-3

How many stereotypes invoke a certain type (ie: procrastinating)? How many disciplines have certain type stereotypes (Finance, psychology, technical)? What hobbies/games trigger the stereotypes?

FWIW, I've been typing for over a decade and I still allow bias to get in my way. Once we see one particular trait we ignore contrary traits and force a type based on our own steretypes... I'm about 75% accurate on my last round of self-testing at work, where we have some that have taken the formal testing. Almost every failure is obvious in hindsight. There is a lot of cognitive bias involved in typing individuals.