User Tag List

12 Last

Default So, Why Are You Up So Early/Late?

Well, me? I didn't officially go to bed "last night" until after 5:00 am 'cause Wallie was in alot of pain and couldn't bring himself to sleep because of it. So, I kinda stayed "up" but ended up sleeping quite a bit on the couch before he woke me up to go to bed. Consequently, I slept 'til about noon. And, now, we're left waiting for sleep again...
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I always wake up early in the morning, I can't sleep late.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I have to take my hubby to work in a few minutes.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I actually don't have any particular bedtime. I just sleep when I feel tired, and eat when I'm hungry. I've never had a routine for those things, except for waking up in enough time to get ready. As organized as I am with meetings, deadlines, ideas, and things like that, I have no routine or order for my everyday life. I didn't feel tired today.

MBTI
    INFJ

I work overnights.
    "We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are."
    ...Anais Nin

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I actually don't have any particular bedtime. I just sleep when I feel tired, and eat when I'm hungry. I've never had a routine for those things, except for waking up in enough time to get ready. As organized as I am with meetings, deadlines, ideas, and things like that, I have no routine or order for my everyday life. I didn't feel tired today.
    I think that's the reason I usually test INFP. I am not working and I have never been any good at enforcing any kind of routine upon myself and my habits are not regular unless it is enforced by some external deadline. I feel better when I have regular habits but I am doubting I will ever really have them.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I seemed to be continually waking up this evening which is unusual for me. I eventually just decided to stay up.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I don't know why I'm awake, I just woke up. I should be going back to bed.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    ESFJ

It's 12:34pm here. I am at work.
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

MBTI
    INTJ

I am up at 5 AM every weekday and in bed (and asleep) by 10 PM - health reasons. On weekends I let loose and stay up until 11 PM sometimes. I don't ever sleep past 7 AM, though. Face it, when you wake up at 5 five days out of the week, sleeping until seven is sleeping in.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.