Ok, I'll admit, I got this idea from the Similarminds forums (before I came here). It was in their introductions forum, but I figured I'd throw it here. Basically, the idea is, you list 25 facts about yourself. I'll start (by copying and pasting my list from Similarminds, lol)
1. I'm left-handed.
2. I've lived in the same town all my life.
3. I'm legally blind.
4. I play piano by ear and am currently playing (and singing) at my dad's church.
5. I am an ISTJ.
6. I am a finance major.
7. I was raised in the south by a Yankee (my mom) and a midwesterner (my dad).
8. I just got married about four months ago to my best friend ever, the most awesome guy I've ever known.
9. I used to be obsessed with message boards.
10. Two of my favorite TV shows used to be House MD and Becker.
11. I've had nine or ten brain surgeries from birth 'til I was in fourth grade (for water on the brain).
12. I am a second/last-born child.
13. I have a small obsession with miniatures.
14. I've also always been fascinated with fake food (possibly because I was deprived of it as a child).
15. I can say the alphabet backwards without hesitation. Before I got back in church, I could do this either drunk or sober.
16. I can write backwards in cursive.
17. I've lived about half my life in a trailer park.
18. When I was a child, my grandma tried to scrub off my birthmark, which is between my "ringtoe" and my "pinky toe" on my right foot.
19. I still can't ride a bike (other than a two-seater with someone else driving).
20. I don't like dressing on my salad.
21. Grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches rock, in my opinion.
22. My husband runs two websites - The Coolest Website Ever and Don'tEatThis.net.
23. I used to play Tetris (for Windows '95) constantly, until I lost the computer.
24. My birthday is the same as Laura Bush's (only several years later) - and we also share first names.
25. I was sorta named after my dad (Larry).