User Tag List

First 9101112 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I did both your Johari and Nohari. That Nohari is hard, why does it have to be 5 why can't it just be one, or two.
    Yes, Nohari is hard. I did your Johari, will try to do the Nohari a little later, I'm a bit too scattered at the moment. Truth be told, I've been slacking on most people's Nohari windows, whose Johari windows I have filled.

It's difficult.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Yeah, I can't do most peoples Nohari. I have to feel I have more insight into who they are. So what did you think of my Nohari answers, are they close?
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

I have been giving this some serious thought after filling in Eiddy's some time ago.
    Although i want people to like me, i also don't give a fig what people think of me. You either do or don't.

We'll see in a year's time when the hype has gone down.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Yeah, I can't do most peoples Nohari. I have to feel I have more insight into who they are. So what did you think of my Nohari answers, are they close?
    Yes, actually I agree with all your choices.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Could it be that maybe while people talk to you, they never really get to know you? So maybe the perception could be colored by the subject you spoke about with the person..
    I suppose there's a lot of room for that possibility, since I don't even really know me.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    GONE

Thanks! I just started a johari/nohair window for folks who know me "irl". I sent out the call to a variety of people who've known me at different times and contexts - highschool, college, dating, roommates, volunteer work, casual acquaintances, close friends, etc. I think that's the best way to get a full view of yourself (through the eyes of other people.)

Even last year I felt too self conscious to do this, but now I'm like, whateva!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I just filled out Wolfy's Johari and thought it was cool so I set one up for me, in my sig, go for it.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Thanks! I just started a johari/nohair window for folks who know me "irl". I sent out the call to a variety of people who've known me at different times and contexts - highschool, college, dating, roommates, volunteer work, casual acquaintances, close friends, etc. I think that's the best way to get a full view of yourself (through the eyes of other people.)

Even last year I felt too self conscious to do this, but now I'm like, whateva!
    I am thinking how I would pass along the link "irl", do you print it on a business card or through emails? I wonder if I sent it to my e-mail contacts would it be like forcing them to do something for me or is it also used in a signature? As I have thought about doing this before..

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I just filled out Wolfy's Johari and thought it was cool so I set one up for me, in my sig, go for it.
    Welcome to Johari / Nohari, there's not really a group on it, but it is nice to know how others perceive you.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Welcome to Johari / Nohari, there's not really a group on it, but it is nice to know how others perceive you.
    What is interesting is my choices for others say a lot more about me, than it does them.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

thanks for doing mine quinlan...

i find myself bothered that there are not more accurate descriptions to choose from.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison