User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Stay close to my INTJs because they have VERY elaborate plans for dealing with such scenarios. Also, utilize everything I've learned from Shaun of the Dead

1. Carry blunt edged swords and attack brains
    2. Fortify place with few entrances but access to dry food (there will be no power apparently)
    3. Move in small groups but have larger groups for protection
    4. Check each new location for zombies, always knock on door first.
    5. The zombies move slow and moan so use distance and aim carefully (if you have rifles at disposal)
    6. Learn to make a molotov cocktail or other explosives

Most of the above was picked up from a "zombie quiz" that one of the INTJs made me take. Now I am so much more prepared. I got an A on the test, by the way but the INTJ got a Z+. Hence, I will not let pride come in the way when the zombies strike. I will follow INTJ's lead, he has the best laid plans. I also expect ENFJ to do the shooting. She is a badass.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Stay close to my INTJs because they have VERY elaborate plans for dealing with such scenarios. Also, utilize everything I've learned from Shaun of the Dead

1. Carry blunt edged swords and attack brains
    2. Fortify place with few entrances but access to dry food (there will be no power apparently)
    3. Move in small groups but have larger groups for protection
    4. Check each new location for zombies, always knock on door first.
    5. The zombies move slow and moan so use distance and aim carefully (if you have rifles at disposal)
    6. Learn to make a molotov cocktail or other explosives

Most of the above was picked up from a "zombie quiz" that one of the INTJs made me take. Now I am so much more prepared. I got an A on the test, by the way but the INTJ got a Z+. Hence, I will not let pride come in the way when the zombies strike. I will follow INTJ's lead, he has the best laid plans. I also expect ENFJ to do the shooting. She is a badass.
    damn right we do! stay the hell by me. and my minion stooges.
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Cool - how many bags of peanuts will I have access to if I join your posse?

I'm just sayin'... I think I may have other INTJs offering too. ENFPs are always in high demand, ya know. We'd likely find a way to charm the zombies too, if we tried. At least we'd offer good distraction tactics

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Don't get an INTP involved, unless you want an unfettered display of psychosis. Our chance to kill this world!

MBTI
    ENFP

An ENFP male almost certainly has this shit planned to the tooth. Every single "could happen" scenario has been thought of. I know this because I am an ENFP male and the original statement only requires one. The others can fuck off, they try to steal my limelight, the fuckers...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

I think that any ENFP has their plan fully researched and ready to be put into play. My female ENFP roommate insists on annual zombie-escape drills for the entire apartment (and sometimes the neighbors). I am regularly briefed on any changes in the plan because I'm the most likely to remember and delegate tasks in a time of severe crisis. Unfortunately, everyone knows that we're running low on the Se required to take out the undead while riding a flaming motorcycle with several adorable cats in the side car.

...But we're working on it.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Galusha View Post
    I think any ENFP has their plan fully researched and ready to be put into play. My ENFP roommate insists on annual zombie-escape drills for the entire apartment (and sometimes the neighbors). I am regularly briefed on any changes in the plan because I'm the most likely to remember and delegate tasks in a time of severe crisis. Unfortunately, everyone knows that we're running low on the Se required to take out the undead while riding a flaming motorcycle with several adorable cats in the side car.

But we're working on it.
    Awesome roommate, but living in Brooklyn pretty much guarantees you're screwed in any zombie outbreak. Just way too many people in too little space. Cars would clog up the streets which would mean you'd have to escape on foot. Your best bet would be to jump into the river/ocean ASAP and swim for it. I don't know how feasible that would be in Brooklyn, knowing virtually nothing of the layout of the area. A motorbike might be a better option.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Awesome roommate, but living in Brooklyn pretty much guarantees you're screwed in any zombie outbreak. Just way too many people in too little space. Cars would clog up the streets which would mean you'd have to escape on foot. Your best bet would be to jump into the river/ocean ASAP and swim for it. I don't know how feasible that would be in Brooklyn, knowing virtually nothing of the layout of the area. A motorbike might be a better option.
    Ours is one of two buildings on the block with roof access, despite all of them being connected down the street. The other one is the corner store, where we can sneak in and get supplies. Immediately next to that is a U-Haul rental center and a mechanic-- said roomie knows how to hotwire both a van and a motorcycle. We can get to the East river fairly quickly, and from there, I can hijack a speedboat (hotwiring and captaining), and get in touch with either my brother, who's a pilot, or our friend who works for an oil company and can tell us the closest tanker where we can refuel offshore.

Also, we have no fire escape, so zombies would have to come straight through the front door. And we have bay widows to see them coming and prepare (cause we're on the top floor).

MBTI
    ENFP

If you're in a city, and incapable of escaping easily, the roof may be the best option.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Yeah, suicide available from all sides.