Stay close to my INTJs because they have VERY elaborate plans for dealing with such scenarios. Also, utilize everything I've learned from Shaun of the Dead
1. Carry blunt edged swords and attack brains
2. Fortify place with few entrances but access to dry food (there will be no power apparently)
3. Move in small groups but have larger groups for protection
4. Check each new location for zombies, always knock on door first.
5. The zombies move slow and moan so use distance and aim carefully (if you have rifles at disposal)
6. Learn to make a molotov cocktail or other explosives
Most of the above was picked up from a "zombie quiz" that one of the INTJs made me take. Now I am so much more prepared. I got an A on the test, by the way but the INTJ got a Z+. Hence, I will not let pride come in the way when the zombies strike. I will follow INTJ's lead, he has the best laid plans. I also expect ENFJ to do the shooting. She is a badass.