User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    infp

Default The most spazzed out thing you have ever done?

Me, I took my kids to school in the morning, taking my dog along with us for the walk.

When i arrived at the school I tied the dog lead outside the gates (because dogs aren't allowed in) and went into the school to drop the kids off.

I left the school, walked straight by my dog without noticing, walked all the way home and just as I reached my front door realised that I had left the dog outside the school gates.

Luckily she was still there when I dashed back, but it is a 15 minute walk at a brisk pace, so that's half an hour in which she probably thought no one was coming back for her. Boy did I feel bad.

Haha, now that is a spazz attack.

Your turn.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh there are many...but once very late at night or very early morning i sat at a stop sign...apparently waiting for it to...umm...change? i guess.

that's just spacey i guess not so much spazzy.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I once went to fill my boat up with gas while talking with my brother. I opened the gas cap, turned around and grabbed the pump nozzle, then, unknown to me, put the nozzle in the fishing pole holder which sits directly to the left of the gas hole, and leads into the hull of the boat. I put 55 gallons of gas into the hull of my boat before realizing my mistake.

MBTI
    xxxx

I have to limit it to just one?

One night, I was camping in the wilderness. As I was nodding off to sleep, I noticed a mosquito flying over my head. Being in a sleeping bag, I couldn't swat the thing away, so I attempted to blow it away. I ended up inhaling it.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Phantonym

When I was first learning how to drive, I let my mind wander during one of my driving lessons. It was a gorgeous winter day, the sun glistening from the snow, clear blue sky, the music, oh look...a road turning right...

...holy cow, what the...I forgot to turn Spazz And that's why I don't like to drive.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Hard to think of some really major ones. Done a lot of the generic stuff though. Locked myself out a few times at work, etc.

The most spazzed out thing I ever did was drunk driving on a yamaha aerox when I was 16. (Or well, I didn't get to the driving part.)

http://tiger-racing.nl/webwinkel/images/maxaerox.gif

I was only a few minutes driving from home, and all inbetween was forest. But when I went to go home and started my yamaha, whilest on a small hill somewhere in the forest with some friends in pitch darkness, I went full throttle before my ass was on the scooter. And it launched off of the hill, leaving me standing confused on the hilltop.

The worst part is to come though. I couldn't find it anymore despite searching for 30 minutes, so went back home walking. Picked it up the next day, was still there. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh there are many...but once very late at night or very early morning i sat at a stop sign...apparently waiting for it to...umm...change? i guess.

that's just spacey i guess not so much spazzy.
    Ha, I've done that. I've also, several times, just stopped at a stoplight for a minute, then apparently decided I'd been there long enough and started to step on the gas before the light turned green. Luckily, I always catch myself before hurtling into traffic.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I played the Mysterious Man in our school's version of 'Into the Woods.' I got mad props for my shenanigans and clear-loudness. Oh... my... On the second performances intermission I burst out of the curtains with a flowery handbasket and skipped back and forth across the stage yelling lines from Monty Python and the Holy Grail: "I'm so happyy I'm so happyy" - "I'm not dead yet!" et cetera. It was so embarrassing at the time but it felt awesome afterwards

Imagine a tall skinny guy wearing a burlap sack, skipping up and down the stage with a be-flowered handbasket yelling at the top of his lungs. Epic.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    infp

These are all awesome.

Keep em coming, makes me feel less stupid.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Locked myself out a few times at work, etc.
    I used to lock myself out of my first flat all the time, it's why I'm so OCD about checking my bag for my keys these days, now if only I could remember to check my bag for my purse and my mobile phone too.