User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I relate to the driving ones. During a driver's test: "Coming up to a T intersection, guy coming from the left... do I yield?? Do I?? Screw it!" and I ended up cutting the other guy off when I turned right. Failed the test. The test before that I missed a stop sign... that I missed when driving THERE!
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post

Imagine a tall skinny guy wearing a burlap sack, skipping up and down the stage with a be-flowered handbasket yelling at the top of his lungs. Epic.
    Haha I love the sound of this one.

Anyone else ever forgot to take off their socks or pants whilst getting into the bath?

Forgot to lift the lid off the toilet in their desperate rush to go pee?

Me neither.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    infp

Oh, or even worse, dreamt they were going toilet, only to waken suddenly because the dream was real, only the toilet was actually their bed?

Haha yeah, definately not me. :P
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Hmm. I drive a lot for work. I consider myself a very good driver. Never get in bad situations.

Then again, I drive for work and take it very seriously. I also drive busses.

But I'm a regular speeder. Only if the situation allows for it though, I don't take chances.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Back when I was in college. It takes 20 minutes walk from my college building to the train station. So one day I bought the ticket and wait for the train. When the train comes, I pull my back pack to my front body and ready to enter the train and went home.

My back pack was heavier than its usual, so I take a good look of it. And apparently it's not my bag, it's my friend's. I left my own bag in the library with him.

MBTI
    fool

Just the other day I was walking to a car, and started leaning on it (I had that exact stupid posture you could imagine putting your weight on the other leg kind of way) while this man walks towards me, looking perplexed, looking at me. I already knew. It was his car, not the one I came there with. And the worst part? The car I came there with was parked on the other side and the only common thing was that the cars were both black.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    The car I came there with was parked on the other side and the only common thing was that the cars were both black.
    I've done something like that too. I've clicked the remote-key-thingy over and over again and wondered why the doors won't open.

Dali

LMAO! Poor doggie.

My friends have are fond of saying "some things only happen to you, Mo" when witnessing the latest thing I did or hearing me recount the last spazzed-out (I'm liking this phrase! An Americanism?) thing I did.

Anyway, I once interned in a 5* very-classy hotel. One day as I was leaving work, I lightly touched a tiny square metal pane near the staff lifts before descending to the lockers to change and leave for the day. Only later did I learn that I had set off a heat-sensitive fire alarm and all 12 lifts in the BUSY 35-story hotel had temporarily auto-switched off. All caught on CCTV. Oh the embarrassment.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Oh, or even worse, dreamt they were going toilet, only to waken suddenly because the dream was real, only the toilet was actually their bed?

Haha yeah, definately not me. :P
    Yeah, that also never happened to me at the age of 12.