So I have a very serious problem that I need the advice of some strong Js to solve.
As a strong P I have no sense of structure or organization. So I am not sure certain things "belong". As a result I end up with piles of things around the house or shoved in drawers as I look at them and go WTF does thing go? I dunno... junk drawer sounds good. Soon all the drawers are junk drawers.
So I thought I would get your opinions about where you would stick these items.
Here is my list but other Ps feel free to contribute your own lists of randown crap you dont know where to stick.
1) safety plugs for wall outlets
3) two foot tall metallic fiber optic christmas tree
4) deflated metallic shiny ballons
6) rocks that have sentimental value
7) carrots made with construction paper that have cute little plastic straw arms (is there a time limit for keeping kid's crafts, when can I guilt free throw them away?)
8) half melted candles
9) trash bag ties
Thanks, Once I get stared here I will come back with more items...