User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    My best ENFP girl and I do this with movie lines. It's like speaking another language.

<me at the drive thru>

Does that complete your order?
    Yep
    Please pull to the first window and thank you very much.
    <whisper> You're welcome Stockholm.
    <---- Enfp girl - Same scores I beat you with in Oslo.
    Hey, I was on Quaaludes, I don't even remember Oslo.
    <at the window> But I remember Boston, and that victory was as sweet as the cream pie for which the town was named.
    <drive thru person>
    exactly that yeah...it's usually about all the connections and images that were spurred because of it...love it when someone sees the same thing.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP

Laughing fits to me are instances where something strikes me as really funny and I start laughing and can't stop. Often it's nothing that anyone else thought was particularly funny (except my ENFP best mate), and that just seems to make it funnier. The harder I try to stop the worse it gets. The more inappropriate the situation, the more difficulty I have in regaining control. I'm pretty sure this is common, though I've rarely noticed it happening to anyone else unless drugs are involved.

Phantonym

I have laughing fits fairly often. If anything is at least remotely funny, I'll laugh. I start laughing and then I can't stop. It can be the smallest, most insignificant things that escalate to the point that I can't stop. Then it's already about the fact that I'm laughing so hard that makes me laugh even harder. It's the holding my stomach-can't breathe-tears running down my face-kind of laughing :yim_rolling_on_the_
    Great fun, though

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I just start laughing at things I come up with in my mind, whether occurrences or remembering funny parts in movies...whatever.
    This happens to me all the time. People around me don't even care anymore because they are used to it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I love having laughing fits. It always happens at church for some reason. Probably because I always daydream.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

I have giggle fests more than laugh fits. I laugh at pretty much the randomness things. Sometimes I slap the table... then I shake my head. Then I stop only for it to start up when I'm reminded of it again. This can go on for a few hours. So that it seems like I'm spontaneously cracking up.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    I have giggle fests more than laugh fits. I laugh at pretty much the randomness things. Sometimes I slap the table... then I shake my head. Then I stop only for it to start up when I'm reminded of it again. This can go on for a few hours. So that it seems like I'm spontaneously cracking up.
    I do this! I'm replaying an event in my head and a flash of Ni makes me spot something I didn't. If it happens to be humorous, let the awkward out-of-place laughter begin! (If it's upsetting or joyful, let the misunderstood mood-swing begin!)
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

It usually happens in inappropriate places for me. Like in a class or a library. And... well, I guess, once at a funeral too. I don't think that anyone noticed though, I hope at least.

Another place is a cafe, when I should be telling what I'd like to have. For some reason it always seems incredibly funny to me.

MBTI
    ISTx

Not too often, but I've been afflicted before. It's pretty freakin' awesome. I like laughing until I'm on the verge of puking.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    You know, you start to laugh, then you start laughing about the fact you're laughing, and suddenly...

while ( laugh<100 ) {
    laugh++;
    If (laugh=100) {
    die();
    }
    }

What's your type and how often would you say you have laughing fits?
    I have giggle fits - just ask any Venter on here - they'll tell you!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.