User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Clothes, to me, seem just as transitory as hairstyles and manners of speech for most people - they change gradually over the years, most look back on what they wore two decades ago and wince... so if you have a personal style that expresses who you are, I respect it, but I don't want someone to judge that what I'm wearing reflects what I think of myself just because I wear black, grey and blue primarily and wear many monochromatic colour schemes because I don't want that to be a large focus in my life.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Yes, I do. Clothes shopping is fun. I'm glad I'm not rich because I think it would take all the fun out of clothes shopping if I could afford anything I wanted.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Yes, I do. Clothes shopping is fun. I'm glad I'm not rich because I think it would take all the fun out of clothes shopping if I could afford anything I wanted.
    really? i feel the opposite...my shopping would get a whole lot more fun if i didn't have to be so damn practical about it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    really? i feel the opposite...my shopping would get a whole lot more fun if i didn't have to be so damn practical about it.
    Common....live a little
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Common....live a little
    oh not to say i AM that practical but i certainly would not by a super expensive something just because...and it would be crazy fun to be able to...i'm telling you i would have so much fun wearing beautiful artistic creations daily...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ

I have a black belt in clothes shopping.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh not to say i AM that practical but i certainly would not by a super expensive something just because...and it would be crazy fun to be able to...i'm telling you i would have so much fun wearing beautiful artistic creations daily...
    But wouldn't you eventually have your fill of that? Imagine having worn something artistic and beautiful for 845,563 days straight? For that matter, imagine having bought every piece of art or jewelry or real estate or collectible or person you could ever want. When would it all start looking alike?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I like clothes. They give you confidence, and make you feel pretty/handsome. They can disguse your flaws and accentuate your positives at the same time. Garments have a rich history (and white people got to be white because of clothes, evolutionarily speaking). Clothes have had bad moments, to be sure (tiny Chinese shoes, corsets, etc), but nonetheless. They're very impressive things.
    </nerd_ramble>
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    I

I don't like shopping for clothes, too lazy. Other people buy clothes for me, yeah I'm lazy.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I love interesting clothes. I get attached to them easily...so I tend to be a little offbeat and funky (as opposed to a trend follower) because it's so tough to part with my favorites.
    I think I think more than you think I think.