User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I'm from Colorful Colorado.. The desert is a slow torturous death, besides being boring as hell.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I'm from Colorful Colorado.. The desert is a slow torturous death, besides being boring as hell.
    Ah, you being in Egypt tricked me.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Yes, I guess having that under my avi could be confusing.. Bloodline with Egypt starts with my oldest girl.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Honey, I think you've achieved critical sun exposure out there in the desert. Now, put on a hat and sunblock and stop taking the "vitamins."

<---that's me with my sunburn
    Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    hmmm, do i have any weapons? Katana? M-16? My pocket utility knife?
    Nope. In fact you're butt-naked. Sucks huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Ooo Beat is in the desert too? I thought you were talking to me Iwakar, lol.. May I ask another American in the Middle East????
    Iraq.

Horrible, horrible, God forsaken territory.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Nope. In fact you're butt-naked. Sucks huh?

Sheesh.... you really had to throw the castration anxiety into the equiation, huh?

Alright, I thought about it for a long time, and I'm gonna go with the 13 Monkeys. While it seems like a hell of an impossible fight, I believe it can be won through psychological strategy. Monkeys are wild, undisciplined and unorganized soldiers. Since these monkeys are not well-trained (I presume), then I would attempt to break Monkey Footsoldier Morale™ by fighting and critically wounding a small number of their squad, say 2 or 3. After I have desposed a couple of them and they are REALLY frightened, then I will unleash a primal roar the likes of Leonides in 300 to Shock and Awe them. So, I would go with this choice in an attempt to have a QUICK fight/skirmish in hopes of scaring off the remainder, because 1 person ain't gonna have the strength for all 13 of them. Go ballistic and just hope you can move like Neo or Jackie Chan!

The gorillas are a poor choice, because no matter how good you do, a SINGLE fucking gorilla is NOT going to back down from you, nevermind three. No matter what, they are ferocius beasts to the bloody death, and no human is gonna beat down a gorilla to death, or 3.

At least with monkeys, you can take down a couple to intimidate them!

MBTI
    xxxx

3 Gorillas. I only need 3 well aimed bullets to kill the gorillas. The monkeys would require considerably more effort.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Depends on the monkeys. Howler monkeys, or the larger Macaques? Not sure if I could take them, but I'm pretty sure I could take 13 of those little tiny cat-sized monkeys, though I'd probably get pretty hurt in the process.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Depends on the monkeys. Howler monkeys, or the larger Macaques? Not sure if I could take them, but I'm pretty sure I could take 13 of those little tiny cat-sized monkeys, though I'd probably get pretty hurt in the process.
    good point.... I was presuming they were medium sized monkeys, like 100-120 pounds.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    good point.... I was presuming they were medium sized monkeys, like 100-120 pounds.
    Yeah, when I think Monkeys, I think Chimpanzees, those things will bite your face off, and will eat the babies of the tribes/families they overtake. Badass!

Gorillas are considerably nicer...I think I could conceivably outmaneuver 3 gorrilas. Hmm...

I'll take 3 gorillas.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Monkeys. Distract them with food and perhaps encourage them to start fighting each other if they won't settle down.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato