ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

My one dog is stupido.
    The other one is the wise old man.
    The third one is a mystery still.

My cat's types are the independent one and the one who meows a lot.

Talking Cute thread...

My little birdie - ESTJ all the way. She's the most demanding little shit ever. She does NOT take orders from anyone, she WILL have whatever food you are eating. If you forget to turn off the light when you put her to bed, she will only give you 5 seconds max before she sqawkily reminds you of your error. She aims to 'act nice' if her intial angry squawks fail, by chirping sweetly, but, then, her temper cannot fake the nice too long, if her aim isn't achieved (most likely, pay attention to her, take her to whatever room you're going), and within a matter of minutes, her original sqawking will return. The vets comment on her feistiness. She loves routine. She has a scaredy-cat side to her, in that, she will not fly unless she announces to you that she's ready, hence, securing a lifeguard for herself. She's still quite affectionate and playful when the mood suits her (tertiary Ne). Can be a bit of a dumbass with obvious inferences.
    (lives with my parents)

My current living situation, my roomie's two cats.
    ESFP - friendliest cat ever, loves to get affection, no qualms of approaching strangers, very 'go with the flow', not very orderly, and will 'go anywhere' if the mood suits him. Nice suprises he leaves for my roomie. If you smother him, or do something not to his liking, he has no qualms of nipping you straight. Not good with following rules. Easily bored, need many toys, with recurring novelty

IxFJ - the most introverted cat ever, very selective of who she gets close to, and engages with those she knows, in very 'distant' ways, like playing hide-and-seek under bed. She can be talkative, more so than her ESFP brother, but only to those she feels comfortable with. Gentleness to the max. She will never nip, she'd rather pitifully meow for you to unhand her, or look up at you pleadingly, or squirm away but never act aggressively towards you. She's very orderly and clean and gets quite disgusted by her brother's 'ways of going anywhere'...she will ONLY go in her litterbox, even if by accident, she gets locked in one of our bedrooms for hours, she will hold it in until let out. Very considerate in that way, esp. following rules. Her greatest amusement is a hairclip, or a plastic bag, that's all it takes to make her happy. Can look bitchy though.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

My Enkidu-the-goatman-from-hell/Qre:re is INTP. Obviously

And my dog's such an en/sfp *doggie Ne usually shows up as utter madness*.

I'm thinking about adopting amarg too actually, but she eats my bodyweight in cookies daily around that special time of the month, so my bank account's just not going to make it.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

My snoopy is ENTP, I think..

He's a total explorer- loves thrill, loves people, whenever he's not getting attention, he'll find ways to get it (ex- go through the trash so that you have to pick up whatever he digs out).

Oh, and when he knows he's in trouble. He KNOWS. When he does something wrong, he droops down his ears and looks up with his pound puppy eyes.

He can talk whenever I ask him something. Picks up on language pretty well. Likes to sit back-to-back with his owner (never taught him this- he's cute/silly like that- what a ham).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I had a gerbil named Missy who I suspect was an ESFP. She was batshit crazy. Instead of using the plastic tube to go up into her loft, she'd jump up to it like a rocket. It was almost like watching a bullet travel through the barrel of a rifle. If she got out of her cage she was near impossible to catch because she was so fast. How did she die? She got caught in a mousetrap during one of her little escapes. But I could tell she loved a good thrill. She absolutely loved swimming.

My most recent pet was a dwarf hamster. I think he was an INFP. Really sweet, but not much of an attention span. I got an apartment in town once and I had the window open. I decided to take him out of his cage and show him the view, but one of the cars honked and he literally flew into my arms. He was so scared, but it was so cute. Poor little guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Ellie-chow: INFJ

Ellie is a bear/gorilla/monkey/chow/lab.
    Activities: Laying in the shade, being a sweetheart, doing everything on my own time, chewing hide, biting small colored children, going for rides in the car, putting up with an annoying puppy named Tycho.

Tycho: EXFP

Activities: Going to the dog park, chewing hide, making my toys squeak at the least opportune times, being huge, being an ass, eating all the food, pointlessly using the doggy-door, having my neck grundle fondled, chasing cars, annoying Ellie Chow.

Mr. Ginger: INTJ

Activities: Exercising my complete domination of every wild and domestic creature within a 2-mile radius by night. Drinking out of my tiny water bowl by day. Orgasms by Greg (my human INTP minion) in between.
    Quotes by Mr. Ginger:
    "The only difference between me and a madman is that I am a cat."
    "It might look like Im doing nothing, but at the cellular level Im really quite busy."
    "I see youve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public." - in reference to Tycho
    "Fill it up. Now!" - in reference to his tiny water bowl
    You can call me Charles.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Mr. Gingers stare reminds me of my cats stare too who is also an INTJ.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    ^ Mr. Gingers stare reminds me of my cats stare too who is also an INTJ.
    His demands will be met.
    You can call me Charles.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    many people have ENFP pets, .... maybe someone could adopt me? I can eat dog food.
    Ok, but I will have to give you collar and a pet name.

I'm bad trying to decide of names...any sugestions?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Name: Patsy
    Species: Feline
    Type: ESFP
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.