User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Thread: Type Your Pets

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Well. Results are in.
    Jack took the test. Rather.. I read MBTI test questions out loud to the cat.

So.
    His consistent lack of response to any of the questions... along with his piercing [yet utterly indifferent] gaze, and his abrupt departure from the room before I was finished, indicates that he is without a doubt INTP.

Evidence of the typical INTP response to affection...

..and that "Trademark INTP Gaze"

Yes, it's still brutal.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Hmmm..
    Ginger the puppy is an estj. Runs at full speed, high energy, barks a lot, doesn't take no for an answer, fast learner. Figured out how to work her crate latch at a very young age.

Molly's an ISFP: Low energy, likes to snuggle and play with her toys. Low maintenance. Sleepy. Affectionate. Likes to chill out and eat. Wants her belly rubbed. Yet competetive when challenged to a puppy fight.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Hmmm. I'm not certain but I'll try:

Dog: ENTJ or ESTJ - she's 6 lbs. but is 100% confident in her position as the boss of me and the boss of her sister. Shows no fear in the face of danger, WILL charge 100 lb. German Shepherds at the park, WILL stare at me defiantly, right in the eyes, if I'm so much as admonishing her gently. On the other hand, super attached, loyal and physically affectionate. Insists on sleeping pressed up against me even on boiling hot nights. Becomes quite upset when members of her 'pack' aren't around. Loving, full-on, clownish, loud, outgoing, brave.

Dog: ISFP? INFP? She's beta, the most beta dog I have ever met. She's sweet, gentle and extremely sensitive - no need to admonish this one, a 1-second look of mild disappointment throws her into a day-long depression. She's naturally respectful - won't go through doors before me, won't eat without my say so etc. and I have NEVER trained her to do this - the above dog just blunders on with these activities without a second thought. Kind and friendly with everyone - other dogs and other people, even kind and curious about cats. Not as in-your-face affectionate as the little one, but just as loving - she's just a little shyer about asking for it/demanding it. Of my 2 dogs, this is the one who gathers a crowd of admirers outside the grocery store when I tie her up while I shop. She reflects well on me, but it has nothing to do with me, she's just good as gold! I guess on the flip side I have to also point out that she's not the swiftest critter that ever lived, and does have a habit of walking into pieces of furniture that have been in the same place for years.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

2 cats, both male.

ESFP - friendly, headstrong, always bumping into things and people, rubs affectionately. playful. people say he has more of a 'dog' personality. warms up to strangers quickly and is unafraid to fight.. will plop down and nap anywhere.
    larger stature, big paws in proportion to body, prominent snout.

INFJ - sweet, shy, makes eye contact with humans frequently. intelligent. very much a 'people cat'. wary of strangers. very loving otherwise. graceful, gentle movements - people usually think he is female. very particlaur about his bed space and his own food dish.
    smaller stature, longer and leaner - big eyes.

many people have ENFP pets, .... maybe someone could adopt me? I can eat dog food.

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Pippi (cat): ESTJ - Bossy as hell (I think all Siamese cats are ESxJs...) Yowls like an alarm clock; "Wake up! It's time to feed me!" "Time for dinner! Quit what you were doing and get over here!" (E, T and J). But despite all this, she's pretty much harmless. She appreciates the small (sensory) things in life, like belly rubs, and most importantly, food.
    Sounds like me.

Damn, I must be an ESTJ.

And a cat.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

You like belly rubs??
    When can I meet you???
    EDIT: that may have sounded creepy. I meant it in a harmless, friendly way. Really.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

A hick cat came into our lives, and later (anonymously) gave birth to four kittens.

Naomi (the hick cat, female): ESFP
    NJ (kitten #1, male): ENTJ
    Tumble "Nash" (kitten #2, male): ESTP
    Flake (kitten #3, male): INTJ
    Tango "Smurf" (kitten #4, female): INFP

... I was hoping to give the hick cat, now called Naomi away, having not known it was pregnant. Never expected the kittens when it gave birth during mid-February , but looks like they're here - and we like them.

My mum, and little sister take care of them, and gave them these 'crazy' names. How cute.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Two cats, both ISTJ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

My dog is an ISFJ.