User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Thread: Type Your Pets

MBTI
    ENFP

My cat?

I'd say,

INFP.

Very, very sweet. Very shy. Aimless. Doesn't trust many. Yup. She NEVER scratches, bites, or gets defensive unless you REALLY mess with her.

MBTI
    INFP

Pets is nothing. You know you're obsessed when you start writing to people you haven't talked to for years and who you didn't know that well in the first place purely to ask them what their MBTI type is.

"Hi, long time no see. It's Jeff, you remember me? We went to blahblah together. What are you doing these days? Anyway, I was dabbling recently in this kind of personality test and I wondered what type you were. I think I know, but confirmation would be kinda satisfying. I'm not losing sleep over it, just curious. It hasn't been niggling at me like dripping tap I can't quite turn off. You can find the test here: link. It's fun. Would be great to hear from you."

Friend request denied.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Pets is nothing. You know you're obsessed when you start writing to people you haven't talked to for years and who you didn't know that well in the first place purely to ask them what their MBTI type is.

"Hi, long time no see. It's Jeff, you remember me? We went to blahblah together. What are you doing these days? Anyway, I was dabbling recently in this kind of personality test and I wondered what type you were. I think I know, but confirmation would be kinda satisfying. I'm not losing sleep over it, just curious. It hasn't been niggling at me like dripping tap I can't quite turn off. You can find the test here: link. It's fun. Would be great to hear from you."

Friend request denied.
    Hehe.... WIN.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Friend request denied.
    ahahahaha. That's awkward as hell. I dont ask anymore, I dont like to annoy people.... and i stopped caring so much.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Friend request denied.
    *rofl* crazy tho plausible *cough*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFX
    Socionics
    IEI

My dog: xSTP
    Neighbor's dog: ENTJ

Late dog: INFJ
    Late cat: INTJ
    Late goldfish: INFP, ESTP, rest of them died before I could know them well.

Not obsessed. I'm not, really... but my cat is an ESTJ. His belief is that feeding time is traditional so I should adhere to his schedule. If I don't, it can get painful.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

my cat is a cantankerous but lovable ENTP.

he has an eating schedule he expects you to adhere to as well: "NOW"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I've typed two people.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I think most dogs would be ESFPs or ESTPs.

I think I get along better with most dog-ESFPs or dog-ESTPs than I do with the human variety...actually I often think animals are just easier to get along with full stop.

I wonder what the average horse would be. (I used to ride and was a horse-obsessed little girl). Not sure about MBTI, but I'm thinking enneagram 6...
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING