User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Ok, ESFJ is getting my vote. My sister is awful, she would stab in your back in a heartbeat if it would benefit her is some way, and she would be perfectly aware of doing it, and quite proud of her skills at it too.

ESFJ's stab you in the front.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    ESFJ's stab you in the front.
    Not her, she may be proud of it to everyone else who will listen to her boasting about how she brought you down, but confront her and she will deny any involvement, she will even drag up tears to help, if you can be swayed that way.

Also the ESFJ woman I was befriended by awhile back, well I stopped hanging with her because she was constantly stabbing people in the back, and then denying it when confronted, and I got sick of the drama and the obvious fact that when my back was turned, I would most likely be next.

Usual disclaimer about unhealthy representations of type apply as usual.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I surely hope it is mandatory to be unhealthy when it comes to backstabbing.

*peers around nervously*
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESFJ

Not her, she may be proud of it to everyone else who will listen to her boasting about how she brought you down, but confront her and she will deny any involvement, she will even drag up tears to help, if you can be swayed that way.

Also the ESFJ woman I was befriended by awhile back, well I stopped hanging with her because she was constantly stabbing people in the back, and then denying it when confronted, and I got sick of the drama and the obvious fact that when my back was turned, I would most likely be next.

I kind of see my type as the blabbermouth, not the conniving type. That has been my experience with myself and my extended family. I can keep a secret if someone wants things in confidence. I am far more likely to alienate someone by telling them off to their face.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

The ESFJ's in my experience are kinda a bit too open to be really good backstabbers...you can read them like an open book.

The INTJ I'm dealing with, I feel has done it, for strategic reasons, plus he never thought he'd be found out. This wasn't back stabbing though, this was potentially career ruinous....all for the sake of three months convenience which is truely petty. I honestly think however he is the exception to the rule. I think most INTJ's would plan better at least.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Sorry for you good ones out there: but ESP's, T and F are extremely prone to betrayal. I don't think that they plan it, but they just get the impulse and follow it. The impulse is fr a new experience.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Also, to backstabbers: miss your ex? reload and try again.

ENTJs or ENTPs

But that's my own personal opinion, I'd personally stab someone in the back if I got any benefit from it, that's what I am an eternal opportunist but I'm not an ENTJ, ENTPs I know are very selfish, they'll dump you into a pool of hot lava if it meant saving their own arse...or maybe they'll just do it for fun I dunno lol.

Their both amazing liars as well, I know I could stab someone in the back not feel guilty and somehow manage to pin the blame on someone else...it's just how I roll 8-)
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.

garbage

It seems like unhealthy Fe, or unhealthy Fe users, would be the most guilty of this. Fe is, after all, considered the function of loyalty.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I don't think I'd have the energy to do it actively as a form of vengeance, but it may happen in a passive form. Like, I may be engaged in something and forget about a friend and he might feel betrayed/left out (I mean on the long run, I don't forget about appointments with friends).
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp