User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    istp

Default Afflictions of the MBTI type variety

do other types seem so attractive (or repulsive?) to you that it almost seems like some sort of sickness?

what's types are your ailment?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I wish to have Gray taped to a wall.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

For some reason...I'm extremely attracted to INTJs, I don't WANT to be because they usually end up hating me at first sight (with me being loud and obnoxious with my friends), but they seem to bring out a really cool side to me the one that I only ever show online :P

But I have a feeling that I'll end up with an ISFP, I'm a sucker for those sweet artistic types

INTPs/ENTPs tend to piss me off quite a bit, but I could see myself debating with them and then having some hot secks after I get really angry.

ENTJs...neverrrrrrrr I avoid them like the plague.
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

yeah.
    estps.

effin' jerks.

unless i need to pull some kind of hoax or heist or some kind of thing off.
    then they're my buddies.
    we fukin won boys

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

part II

i spelled ESTJ wrong.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm "afflicted" with ISTPs. Not that I mind. We wind up staring at each other like a fun house mirror. I've dated several and had many more as friends. I have mad attraction to NTPs as well, but that's been said.

THERE! See! I answered your silly thread! *hip bumps you into the pool*
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

um, i've always been attracted to istp (perhaps ISTx) guys, from way back, before i knew about mbti. my crushes, my unrequieted loves, my husband, my unrequited loves, haha.....have, as far as i know, been istps. something about that Ti/Se combo that appeals innately to me. it's primal i guess. i love that it is second nature for them to scan their environment, notice everything, be good with their hands (mmmm!);--all the better to protect me. and i need that cuz i'm in my head so much. (notice s is my weakest function--i need protection!) i love philosophizing with NT men (don't know any nt women irl that i'm friends with), but while they were formulating their pristine ideas, some predator could invade my perimeter unbeknownst and seize me. but not with an istp guy around. no sir. that hypervigilance is hawt.

then there is the joy of watching them work on something. take something apart with their hands and get totally immersed in the project. take something broken, or something that doesn't ordinarily work in a particular way and make it work, bend it to their will. they always find a way. the ultimate in handy.

they put the Se in Sexy.

and they are so easy going and unassuming. quiet yet persevering. smart in that sensor way that gently sneaks in from behind and sizes up a situation with little or no fanfare. don't care what people think. loyal to a fault. exciting. i know i can wrap my arms around him on a motorcycle or snowmobile and bury my face in his back and close my eyes and totally let go and enjoy the ride, cuz he is capable of taking care of everything, especially me.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I'm "afflicted" with ISTPs. Not that I mind. We wind up staring at each other like a fun house mirror. I've dated several and had many more as friends. I have mad attraction to NTPs as well, but that's been said.

THERE! See! I answered your silly thread! *hip bumps you into the pool*

haha. kewl.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    um, i've always been attracted to istp (perhaps ISTx) guys, from way back, before i knew about mbti. my crushes, my unrequieted loves, my husband, my unrequited loves, haha.....have, as far as i know, been istps. something about that Ti/Se combo that appeals innately to me. it's primal i guess. i love that it is second nature for them to scan their environment, notice everything, be good with their hands (mmmm!);--all the better to protect me. and i need that cuz i'm in my head so much. (notice s is my weakest function--i need protection!) i love philosophizing with NT men (don't know any nt women irl that i'm friends with), but while they were formulating their pristine ideas, some predator could invade my perimeter unbenownst and seize me. but not with an istp guy around. no sir. that hypervigilance is hawt.

then there is the joy of watching them work on something. take something apart with their hands and get totally immersed in the project. take something broken, or something that doesn't ordinarily work in a particular way and make it work, bend it to their will. they always find a way. the ultimate in handy.

they put the Se in Sexy.

and they are so easy going and unassuming. quiet yet persevering. smart in that sensor way that gently sneaks in from behind and sizes up a situation with little or no fanfare. don't care what people think. loyal to a fault. exciting. i know i can wrap my arms around him on a motorcycle or snowmobile and bury my face in his back and close my eyes and totally let go and enjoy the ride, cuz he is capable of taking care of everything, especially me.

I know what you mean. I never felt like anything could get at me. One ISTP friend of mine wound up catching me more than once when I collapsed. He knew before I did. Just some weird look on my face or body posture. I wish my Se worked better. He said, "There's something wrong..." and I believe I was in the middle of saying, "I don't know..." before he made a grab for me.

They aren't possessive either. It's like belonging to someone but not being owned.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I know what you mean. I never felt like anything could get at me. One ISTP friend of mine wound up catching me more than once when I collapsed. He knew before I did. Just some weird look on my face or body posture. I wish my Se worked better. He said, "There's something wrong..." and I believe I was in the middle of saying, "I don't know..." before he made a grab for me.

They aren't possessive either. It's like belonging to someone but not being owned.
    No one owns anything but themselves.