User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Default "Introverts at their Most Annoying" Top Unlimited List.

All's fair in love and war, here's the Extroverted rebuttle to that silly list posted elsewhere. Feel free to add your own points. You know you I's are guilty of some of these!

...Annoying things I's do.

1. Flake out on parties because they can't be bothered to be extroverted, then want you to suddenly convert to Introversion when you're hanging out with them.
    2. When I will not accept that the E doesn't want to be introverted at their whim.
    3. When the I's complained themselves into getting their way and you're forced to pretend that it doesn't bother you that this has happened for the third time
    4. When the I never picks up that you might need their company.
    5. When you go out together and the I pays more attention to their drink/tv than you.
    6. When I's get upset just because we try to confirm they're okay by asking a simple question instead of trying to guess what's going on in their head.
    7. When I gets annoyed by a phone call even though the E might feel more comfortable saying something over the phone
    8. They play the victim everytime an E messes up something they tried to plan via telepathy.
    9. When I doesn't talk during one-on-one time and expects us to be some jukebox on demand.
    10. When I doesn't realize that socializing means two people interact with each other, and quiet time is better left to alone time.
    11. When I refuses to keep up a conversation.
    12. When you just decide to continue to talk, the I gets upset that they didn't have time to put their two cents in.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTP

Thank you for doing this.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

*tips hat* +1

thanks for compiling the list
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP

Hee, yeah, I'm guilty of all of most of these.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    All's fair in love and war, here's the Extroverted rebuttle to that silly list posted elsewhere. Feel free to add your own points. You know you I's are guilty of some of these!

...Annoying things I's do.

1. Flake out on parties because they can't be bothered to be extroverted, then want you to suddenly convert to Introversion when you're hanging out with them.
    2. When I will not accept that the E doesn't want to be introverted at their whim.
    3. When the I's complained themselves into getting their way and you're forced to pretend that it doesn't bother you that this has happened for the third time
    4. When the I never picks up that you might need their company.
    5. When you go out together and the I pays more attention to their drink/tv than you.
    6. When I's get upset just because we try to confirm they're okay by asking a simple question instead of trying to guess what's going on in their head.
    7. When I gets annoyed by a phone call even though the E might feel more comfortable saying something over the phone
    8. They play the victim everytime an E messes up something they tried to plan via telepathy.
    9. When I doesn't talk during one-on-one time and expects us to be some jukebox on demand.
    10. When I doesn't realize that socializing means two people interact with each other, and quiet time is better left to alone time.
    11. When I refuses to keep up a conversation.
    12. When you just decide to continue to talk, the I gets upset that they didn't have time to put their two cents in.
    Guilty of the bolded. The rest don't apply, because I like conversation granted I like talking to the person. But for number one, "flake out" wouldn't be the correct word as I wouldn't commit to going to a party if I knew I didn't want to be there. For number ten, yes, I don't feel the need to talk the entire time I am with someone. I also need time to assimilate what the person is saying. I don't understand how I do number eleven, even though I sometimes do. Is it by not responding? Some extraverts think that not responding means not listening/not interested, when that's not the case sometimes with me. It could mean the total opposite. I am so immersed in what you are saying that I can't bear to interrupt

Phantonym

Guilty.

MBTI
    INTP

Guilty of most of these as well.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    When energy crashes, it crashes. Can't get blood out of a turnip.

Me and my ISFP friend have a deal, we can just call the other and say "I can't do this today" and no further explainations needed or expected.

If you asked ten times, we already heard you but can't for whatever reason give a solid answer at that time. They are probably quiet because they are low on energy and they won't be able to extrovert to a interrogation until their energy returns. They aren't doing it to be difficult.

Please don't use the word "people" here as if there's some absolute standard of normalcy that YOU get to decide. Introverts often tak great pleasure in long periods of shared silence with someone they care about. I suspect a good number of extroverts might also at times feel this way.

It can take an introvert longer to generate a response (if you don't know this about introverts, then you don't know one of the most basic things about them) and if every time they are able to generate a response and open their mouths, the extrovert is speaking, it can be jarring. It doesn't make it either party's fault though.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dont worry heart, if you love your girl, you know that even as an E
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Dont worry heart, if you love your girl, you know that even as an E
    I'm just trying to stir the pot you know...