All's fair in love and war, here's the Extroverted rebuttle to that silly list posted elsewhere. Feel free to add your own points. You know you I's are guilty of some of these!
...Annoying things I's do.
1. Flake out on parties because they can't be bothered to be extroverted, then want you to suddenly convert to Introversion when you're hanging out with them.
2. When I will not accept that the E doesn't want to be introverted at their whim.
3. When the I's complained themselves into getting their way and you're forced to pretend that it doesn't bother you that this has happened for the third time
4. When the I never picks up that you might need their company.
5. When you go out together and the I pays more attention to their drink/tv than you.
6. When I's get upset just because we try to confirm they're okay by asking a simple question instead of trying to guess what's going on in their head.
7. When I gets annoyed by a phone call even though the E might feel more comfortable saying something over the phone
8. They play the victim everytime an E messes up something they tried to plan via telepathy.
9. When I doesn't talk during one-on-one time and expects us to be some jukebox on demand.
10. When I doesn't realize that socializing means two people interact with each other, and quiet time is better left to alone time.
11. When I refuses to keep up a conversation.
12. When you just decide to continue to talk, the I gets upset that they didn't have time to put their two cents in.