Just found this on another forum and it made me laugh because it is so true.
This is from the book "Introvert Power".
The Introvert Power "Extroverts at their Most Annoying" Top 10 List:
10. When everything has to be a PARTY!!
9. When E will not accept that you really want to LEAVE the party.
8. When E calls too often, talks too much, and says too little.
7. When "E The Intruder" enters your space, uninvited, and handles your stuff.
6. When you go out together and E talks to the stranger sitting beside you.
5. When an E you don't know asks, "Are you okay?" just because you're quiet.
4. When E calls to respond to the e-mail you sent because you didn't want to talk.
3. When E brings someone along to your "one on one" -- as a surprise.
2. When E takes cell phone calls during your time alone.
1. When E assumes every silence is an invitation to TALK.
1. When E talks at length without a single pause.
1. When the above behavior requires you to interrupt in order to speak.
1. When you finally get to speak, and your words remind E of something else to share.
1. When E is oblivious to all attempts to end the conversation, including "goodbye" and walking away.
I hate 3. and especially all the 1. are very true, funny and highly annoying to an introvert.