User Tag List

First 456

I do the bolded ones. I dislike the italic ones. Probably with not as much care factor as introverts though.

10. When everything has to be a PARTY!!
    9. When E will not accept that you really want to LEAVE the party. (though at the same time, this goes both ways. Why should they stop for you also?)
    8. When E calls too often, talks too much, and says too little.
    7. When "E The Intruder" enters your space, uninvited, and handles your stuff.
    6. When you go out together and E talks to the stranger sitting beside you. (just because it is nice to hi and acknowledge they exist)
    5. When an E you don't know asks, "Are you okay?" just because you're quiet.
    4. When E calls to respond to the e-mail you sent because you didn't want to talk. (everything has a context, sometimes yes, sometimes no.)
    3. When E brings someone along to your "one on one" -- as a surprise.
    2. When E takes cell phone calls during your time alone.
    1. When E assumes every silence is an invitation to TALK.
    1. When E talks at length without a single pause. (It stays interactive. I'm not that comfortable just talking without feedback.)
    1. When the above behavior requires you to interrupt in order to speak.
    1. When you finally get to speak, and your words remind E of something else to share.
    1. When E is oblivious to all attempts to end the conversation, including "goodbye" and walking away.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENTP

aw, I thought this was going to be a list of specific individuals.
    I don't wanna!

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    aw, I thought this was going to be a list of specific individuals.
    I thought ENFP was going to be at 1. I'm disappointed too.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Wow. I guess a lot of us Extroverts are guilty

Sorry Introverts! I hope you still love us..:blushing:
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post

Sorry Introverts! I hope you still love us..:blushing:
    I judged them by now. I'm probably guilty of all of them when I was younger, but learnt from being on the other end of them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I judged them by now. I'm probably guilty of all of them when I was younger, but learnt from being on the other end of them.
    I'm still young, but don't really do a lot of them. I can kind of pick up the vibes somebody is giving off when they are uncomfortable, and have a basic understanding of proper social skills, so I kind of know when and when not to be extroverted, if that makes sense.

It seems to me that the list was a little more directed at a more Se crowd than an Ne. I think ENs would be able to infer whether or whether not an Introvert is uncomfortable, and not do it.

If that makes sense, but it could just be a load of b.s.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    1. When E is oblivious to all attempts to end the conversation, including "goodbye" and walking away.
    Don't seem that way to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post

Sorry Introverts! I hope you still love us..
    The message I am getting is you are stupid for feeling guilty.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    10. When everything has to be a LAUGH!!!
    9. When E will not accept that you really want to LEAVE the party.
    8. When E calls too often, talks too much, and says too little.
    7. When "E The Intruder" enters your space, uninvited, and handles your stuff.
    6. When you go out together and E talks to the stranger sitting beside you.
    5. When an E you don't know asks, "Are you okay?" just because you're quiet.
    4. When E calls to respond to the e-mail you sent because you didn't want to talk.
    3. When E brings someone along to your "one on one" -- as a surprise.
    2. When E takes cell phone calls during your time alone.
    1. When E assumes every silence is an invitation to TALK.
    1. When E talks at length without a single pause.
    1. When the above behavior requires you to interrupt in order to speak.
    1. When you finally get to speak, and your words remind E of something else to share.
    1. When E is oblivious to all attempts to end the conversation, including "goodbye" and walking away.[/I]
    Guilty as charged. I am not going to stop being me though. It can work to an advantage if your partner is an I as it can bring them out of their shells by meeting new people/friends, upping their confidence etc.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe