I do the bolded ones. I dislike the italic ones. Probably with not as much care factor as introverts though.
10. When everything has to be a PARTY!!
9. When E will not accept that you really want to LEAVE the party. (though at the same time, this goes both ways. Why should they stop for you also?)
8. When E calls too often, talks too much, and says too little.
7. When "E The Intruder" enters your space, uninvited, and handles your stuff.
6. When you go out together and E talks to the stranger sitting beside you. (just because it is nice to hi and acknowledge they exist)
5. When an E you don't know asks, "Are you okay?" just because you're quiet.
4. When E calls to respond to the e-mail you sent because you didn't want to talk. (everything has a context, sometimes yes, sometimes no.)
3. When E brings someone along to your "one on one" -- as a surprise.
2. When E takes cell phone calls during your time alone.
1. When E assumes every silence is an invitation to TALK.
1. When E talks at length without a single pause. (It stays interactive. I'm not that comfortable just talking without feedback.)
1. When the above behavior requires you to interrupt in order to speak.
1. When you finally get to speak, and your words remind E of something else to share.
1. When E is oblivious to all attempts to end the conversation, including "goodbye" and walking away.