User Tag List

First 212930313233 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

ISTJ's are the most infuriatingly obstinate, full-of-themselves, stuck up people on the face of the planet. They know it too. Their idea of how the world operates is that everyone should revolve around them, which is complete bullshit. I'm here to call their bluff. And it's not only because an ISTJ left me with a broken heart - it has been long enough that I'm not carrying around anything heavy anymore. I just find it absolutely baffling how little they think in terms of other people. They are extremely selfish and also very unwilling to compromise on their perceived values. They might be brilliant human beings but if your brilliance does not allow for alternate viewpoints or limits not only yourself but others there is something wrong. Most ISTJs believe in their own self-righteous approximation of how the world works. What they don't realize is that they would truly benefit from being a student of life more often instead of a dictator. People resent them because they espouse an incredibly biased viewpoint towards everything. Open your mind, let your soul fly free, and stop listening to that little voice in your head that makes you react towards life in a way which not only limits expression but also puts everyone else on guard because you believe that your way is the only way to live. It's not. Get over yourselves. Over and out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    SCOEI / Inquisitive

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bcubchgo View Post
    ISTJ's are the most infuriatingly obstinate, full-of-themselves, stuck up people on the face of the planet. They know it too. Their idea of how the world operates is that everyone should revolve around them, which is complete bullshit. I'm here to call their bluff. And it's not only becaue an ISTJ left me wig a broken heart - it has been long enough that I'm not carrying around anything heavy anymore. I just find it absolutely baffling how little they think in terms of other people. They are extremely selfish and also very unwilling to compromise on their perceived values. They mohr be brilliant human beings but if your brilliance does not allow for alternate viewpoints or limits nOt only yourself but other there is something wrong. Most ISTJs believe in their own self-righteous approximation of how the world works. What they don't realize is that they would truly benefit from being a student of life more often instead of a dictator. people resent then because they espouse an incredibly biased viewpoint towards everything. Open your mind, let your soul fly free, and stop listening to that little voice in your head that makes you react towards life in a way which not only limits expression but also puts everyone else on guard because you believe that your way is the only way to live. It's not. Get over yourselves. Over and out.
    You know what's weird? The bolded words are EXACTLY HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE YOU from what I know of you, admittedly in a limited manner, on this forum.

Sometimes we hate in other people what we hate in ourselves, Mr. Thinking Judger.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

ISTJ's are the most infuriatingly obstinate, full-of-themselves, stuck up people on the face of the planet. They know it too. Their idea of how the world operates is that everyone should revolve around them, which is complete bullshit. I'm here to call their bluff. And it's not only becaue an ISTJ left me with a broken heart - it has been long enough that I'm not carrying around anything heavy anymore. I just find it absolutely baffling how little they think in terms of other people. They are extremely selfish and also very unwilling to compromise on their perceived values. They might be brilliant human beings but if your brilliance does not allow for alternate viewpoints or limits not only yourself but other there is something wrong. Most ISTJs believe in their own self-righteous approximation of how the world works. What they don't realize is that they would truly benefit from being a student of life more often instead of a dictator. people resent then because they espouse an incredibly biased viewpoint towards everything. Open your mind, let your soul fly free, and stop listening to that little voice in your head that makes you react towards life in a way which not only limits expression but also puts everyone else on guard because you believe that your way is the only way to live. It's not. Get over yourselves. Over and out.
    You too, buddy.

I don't think you see how ironic this post is. You're really telling another type to stop being so closed-minded while you're being so judgmental and biased about another type?

Do you honestly think your limited experience of ISTJs is representative of all ISTJs? Does that really sit well with your NT scientific logic? If someone else was making a statement like that, would you think their logic was sound?

Food for thought.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You know what's weird? The bolded words are EXACTLY HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE YOU from what I know of you, admittedly in a limited manner, on this forum.

Sometimes we hate in other people what we hate in ourselves, Mr. Thinking Judger.
    This is so true. You know, bcubchgo, a lot of what you were describing was unhealthy Te/Fi.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Nope. I am much more aware of my effect on people than the average ISTJ. I don't discount feelings or emotions. And I am beginning to hate iPhones because they make me seem like a lout that does not know how to spell. I edited my original message for typos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SCOEI / Inquisitive

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Nope. I am much more aware of my effect on people than the average ISTJ. I don't discount feelings or emotions. And I am beginning to hate iPhones because they make me seem like a lout that does not know how to spell. I edited my original message for typos.
    What about everything else that was said? (And regarding the bolded: I believe, from my experience with you on the forum, that your effect on people often makes them very angry with you -- so unless that was your intent all along, I beg to differ.)

Also, what do you think of the ISTJs on the forum? Have you even tried to communicate with them to see if they break your stereotypes? Or did you figure that you hate all broccoli since you ate badly cooked broccoli one time?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

You might think that I am being representative of the thing that I believe that I hate. But you would be misinterpreting me. I do not think I am always right. As i posted in another thread, I believe in a world of possibilities. This goes against the typical ISTJ viewpoint because they are not into possibilities. That being said, the overwhelming majority of ISTJs exhibit the qualities I have mentioned. And I've met a lot of them in my life. Not just the one who broke my heart. They make up a huge percentage of the population. I am not saying that they are without any positive qualities. It's just that their negative qualities are so infuriating that they need to be called out, IMO. The typical ISTJ is a conservative thinker, and also very secretive. I am not secretive. I will tell you to your face that your viewpoint is bullshit. ISTJs hate that because they have having to be reactionary. It means that they have to face their negative emotions when they behave this way. They'd rather mull over the implication of the accusation and respond later so they don't come across as assholes. Problem is, they come across as assholes most of the time anyway because they let things fester and then they explode.

What doi think of the ISTJ's on the forum? They are nice because they very rarely have anyone truly challenge them. If a real challenge appeared they would run away with their tails between their legs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SCOEI / Inquisitive

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Names. We need names, Orangey!
    A lady never gossips!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Agreed, and I'd guess that most of the mistyped ones are simply jaded/cynical INFPs.
    I'd say ISFJs.

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeZero View Post
    I don't know if I agree with you verbatim, but I do think some INTPs are mistyped. I don't think it's quite that many though. When someone is an INTP, you expect them to be intelligent, analytical, and rational. Ignoring for the moment that these words have different expectations for different people and that we attach certain meaning to them, we have parameters for "is probably an INTP."

When one appears silly or ignorant, it's tempting to say he's mistyped. I don't think that's the case at all. Rather, it's possible that there are many stupid as fuck INTPs. In fact, too many to count. INTPc is loaded! Types really don't have anything to do with intelligence. Perhaps they can help predict certain types of intelligence, but even that is pushing it. I would expect an NT to be more knowledgeable about quantum mechanics than an SP in most cases.

The sooner we vanquish this notion that type is a useful indicator of knowledge, personality, ability for logical reasoning, open-mindedness etc., the better. IOW, it's more likely an INTP is stupid than it is an INTP is mistyped.
    I never said I was judging based on stupidity or ignorance. My 75-85% estimate is on the conservative end, too, I'm inclined to think.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post

Coming from someone that changes their type all the time to be ambiguous, that's really saying a lot. Who the heck are you anyway. Do you even know? You've had like 8 types listed for yourself since I've been in this forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SCOEI / Inquisitive

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

@Orangey

I'd say ISFJs.
    Now you're just trolling.

I never said I was judging based on stupidity or ignorance. My 75-85% estimate is on the conservative end, too, I'm inclined to think.
    Never said you were. I was expressing my own judgment in that post. What exactly are you judging on? BTW, if we were to assemble every purported INTP, I don't think 75-85% would be mistyped. Even if they truly were mistyped, we could never convince them that they were.
    MBTI: INxP
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Multiple Intelligence: Linguistic/verbal, intrapersonal.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You might think that I am being representative of the thing that I believe that I hate. But you would be misinterpreting me. I do not think I am always right. As i posted in another thread, I believe in a world of possibilities. This goes against the typical ISTJ viewpoint because they are not into possibilities. That being said, the overwhelming majority of ISTJs exhibit the qualities I have mentioned. And I've met a lot of them in my life. Not just the one who broke my heart. They make up a huge percentage of the population. I am not saying that they are without any positive qualities. It's just that their negative qualities are so infuriating that they need to be called out, IMO. The typical ISTJ is a conservative thinker, and also very secretive. I am not secretive. I will tell you to your face that your viewpoint is bullshit. ISTJs hate that because they have having to be reactionary. It means that they have to face their negative emotions when they behave this way. They'd rather mull over the implication of the accusation and respond later so they don't come across as assholes. Problem is, they come across as assholes most of the time anyway because they let things fester and then they explode.

What doi think of the ISTJ's on the forum? They are nice because they very rarely have anyone truly challenge them. If a real challenge appeared they would run away with their tails between their legs.
    That's nice. I was raised by an ISTJ and he was my most consistent, stable, loyal parental figure, and he also provided me with everything I needed and often most of what I simply wanted. Was he stubborn as hell? You bet. Did he have flaws? Certainly. Did he act like an ENFJ? No.

I also have a very close ISTJ at the moment - an ISTJ male no less...is he stubborn? Yes. Does he have a very clear personal morality? Yes. Is he more stubborn or into his personal morality any more than most INTJs I've encountered? No. I've encounted NTJs on the Internet who make him look extremely accepting and open minded when it comes to people and realistic situations. He's even open to learning some theories, like personality theory, because he can apply it to himself and the people he knows, just like I do.

I don't know Patches as well as these two men, but I can assure you she's extremely cool, even though she's very particular about certain things.

As for Beat (swordpath) and Raz...I can actually see their inner, playful FPs on this forum, they don't seem especially rigid, neither one of them. But I'm sure they're as stubborn as most ISTJs about certain things that really matter to them, and also have a heightened sense of Order.

I just wonder if you don't like that their Order conflicts with your own Order. I've seriously encountered NTJs on line who wouldn't open their mind about particular issues unless you physically slammed their faces into a wall, and perhaps not even then.

Yes, you come across as pretty "I'm definitely right and in control" even more so than some other ENTJs on this forum. Just sayin.