User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I have found INTPs to be very boring sometimes, depends on how anti-social they are, some of them fade into the background very easily, other just sound patronizing when they talk. I have probably just become the enemy of most of the internet .
    5 3 9

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I have found INTPs to be very boring sometimes, depends on how anti-social they are, some of them fade into the background very easily, other just sound patronizing when they talk. I have probably just become the enemy of most of the internet .

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by forzen View Post
    The problem with ISTJ:

1. You have to adapt to their interest.
    2. You talk about said interest 24/7.
    3. Do not like to do anything outside of what their interested in (the best thing about hanging out is seeing what ridiculous thing could occur in awkward situations so you guys can laugh about it later. This normally only applies in social situation).
    4. Jokes are rather bland in my opinion.
    Funny, the same could be said about INTJs.

Like others have said, it's real subjective, and my percpetion has changed since I posted here over a year ago. Sim had it correctly. (RIP) when it was just misunderstanding each other.

Learn to open your own mind you'll find it's not that deep.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

There is a definite up-side to being labeled as boring because people tend to leave you alone. That right there is enough the embrace the label.

So much that is considered exciting is just brainwashed ideas from the media. Some of the most unique people are "boring" to the unwashed (but exciting) masses.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Introversion tends to be what creates this boundary of appearing to look boring on the surface and then this is the case as it is until better known.

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTPs! Especially if they are going on and on about their interests, never realising you aren't interested in them
    I guess every personality type can be boring...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LSI

ISFJs. Not saying they're all bad, but the ones I know are always lecturing people about some perceived injustice or something someone did/is doing wrong.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I was married to an ISTJ for 14 years. I wouldn't say boring. I'd just say that she wasn't interested in the same types of things that I was interested. And if there happened to actually be something, she wasn't interested in it in the same way. I could tell that I bored her also.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Zukram. View Post
    ISFJs. Not saying they're all bad, but the ones I know are always lecturing people about some perceived injustice or something someone did/is doing wrong.
    the ones i know do this too. also, going over an extremely simple plan over and over and over again, even using the exact same words, complaining about the same things over and over, wanting to have a long, drawn-out, excruciating conversation about something you did that no one else would have a problem with except another ISFJ (something as simple as not being home when they called and you're not even in a relationship with them), and being put through the ringer emotionally if you'll let them over some innocent comment you made a week ago that they've literally lost sleep thinking about ever since then.

it's the repetitiveness and redundancy that kills.

that said, however, i'd have to give more thought as to which type i find most boring. but as of this moment, they'd be at the top of the list. a depressed self-hater, who never does anything to better their situation, would be the biggest competition.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Yes there are some people who are boring. I knew an ISFJ who just creeped me out with her monotone voice and monotone bland subjects and the way she described them. On the other hand my mom is an ISFJ and she is an excellent journal writer as well as one of my favorite (if not the favorite) human beings.

Many extrovert windbags [not saying all extroverts are windbags nor are all people who talk more than most always windbags...i.e. windbags generally also lack eloquence] get on my nerves (some are boring some are not but might just as well be since they don't take a minute to pause, listen and breathe).

One of my best friends is an ISTJ and he is a cool combination to my personality type and not boring. I am lucky to have him as a friend as he tolerates me when I get snippy and incisive (and sometimes I just need to vent my incisiveness)

All in all, all types have chalenges in areas where and its up to them (if they are so inclined) on effectively choosing to become excellent.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"