User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

If I had to pick I'd say INFP. Maybe ENTP. Definetly not ISTJ. Damn! Every ISTJs I know are cool!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

The really calm quiet ones. IxFPs in particular. (I mean they're boring on the outside, not necessarily inside).

All the ISxJs I know (all 2 of them) are funny as hell and like to dance. The only boring things about them are their lack of spontaneity and their structured work ethic, the latter of which I admire.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    If I had to pick I'd say INFP. Maybe ENTP. Definetly not ISTJ. Damn! Every ISTJs I know are cool!
    I have a really hard time imagining a boring ENTP. Even if the content is boring, the presentation is too dynamic. I'm sure people wish they were boring so they'd shut up.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

Boring is pretty subjective, as said earlier. The most boring person I ever knew was an ISTJ, but I know at least 5 ISTJs who are absolutely epic people. Type doesn't necessarily dictate how boring a person might be, hobby and interest clashes do though.

Said ISTJ loved to memorise bus timetables, and it was all he ever wanted to talk about, that and seeing negatives in absolutely everything. He was a sweet guy, but we just couldn't connect. However another ISTJ friend likes to blow things up, so, ya know.

If you don't like books, films (especially the ones I latch on to) and Ne 'What if this happened...' moments, you're gonna find me pretty goddamn boring, is it cause I'm an INFP, likely not.

If you're looking for consistency and stability, an ISTJ is awesome!

As far as boring for type, another for subjectivity.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

The problem with ISTJ:

1. You have to adapt to their interest.
    2. You talk about said interest 24/7.
    3. Do not like to do anything outside of what their interested in (the best thing about hanging out is seeing what ridiculous thing could occur in awkward situations so you guys can laugh about it later. This normally only applies in social situation).
    4. Jokes are rather bland in my opinion.

Of course theres alot of things that makes ISTJ awesome like being stable and being able to practice one thing until they are competent at it. Most of my friends are ISTJ so I think their pretty awesome.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

Hanging out with an ISTJ who also happens to be a true counterphobic 6 can be absolutely awesome

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    The really calm quiet ones. IxFPs in particular. (I mean they're boring on the outside, not necessarily inside).
    Ne is my disapointing function and Fi my devilish function in the MBTI system, that can explain why I bore with it. I find some INFPs cool, of course, especially the E5 ones, but the problem is that they are ufually too much soft and quiet, thay are also to much reliable on their personals values so they can also be very assertive, but in a fanatic way, plus their Fi is without common sense, because it's support by Ne.

I have a really hard time imagining a boring ENTP. Even if the content is boring, the presentation is too dynamic. I'm sure people wish they were boring so they'd shut up.
    ENTP: verbose, verbose, verbose. Pedantic, arrogant, narcissic, self-content, never take things seriously or able to be focus on anything. Immature and condescendant. Abstract and nebulous. More brillant than intelligent, intellectualist and absolutely not able to be constructive.

I've met tons of them who are like that.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

1. You have to adapt to their interest.
    Yes.
    2. You talk about said interest 24/7.
    Being introverts, they don't need to talk 24/7 which is nice.
    3. Do not like to do anything outside of what their interested in (the best thing about hanging out is seeing what ridiculous thing could occur in awkward situations so you guys can laugh about it later. This normally only applies in social situation).
    Not quite. They can stray outside of their interests but it has to be in small increments and of their own volition. It's rare that you can intrigue them into something new since their first reaction is to find new things almost threatening.
    4. Jokes are rather bland in my opinion.
    Can be. But the ISTJ I was with, could also be witty. It just wasn't layered or tangential wit. More concrete wit.
    Of course theres alot of things that makes ISTJ awesome like being stable and being able to practice one thing until they are competent at it. Most of my friends are ISTJ so I think their pretty awesome.
    Yes.

I couldn't be with one anymore. No mind meld. Insufficient ability to grow and see the world as nuanced and intriguing.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Yes.
    Not quite. They can stray outside of their interests but it has to be in small increments and of their own volition. It's rare that you can intrigue them into something new since their first reaction is to find new things almost threatening.
    Correctimondo, I knew an ISTJ who refused to eat something new because it looks weird. This is a revelation to me on how differently me and him think because the first thing I do is look for food that looks interesting and try it.

[YOUTUBE="5PsnxDQvQpw"]Everyday_Normal_Guy[/YOUTUBE]
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Subjective .. We fear what we truly don't understand.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe