User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I generally don't find anyone to be boring because I feel the power to control whether I'm bored or not lies with me and is a reflection of me rather than another person.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I generally don't find anyone to be boring because I feel the power to control whether I'm bored or not lies with me and is a reflection of me rather than another person.
    And I'm generally the opposite. If I'm around someone boring, I'll most likely be very boring myself. When I'm around anyone or a group that's fun and interesting, I can actually be a lot of fun for them and be happy myself.

I have an ISTP friend who I had known online for about 3 and a half years, and we would come online some nights to chat, so we were always updated with what was going on with the other. We met in person one day recently and it was kind of awkward for a while because we already knew so much about each other and quite frankly, we're both pretty naturally boring. Later that day though, the rest of her family came back home and since they were different than our types, especially with her younger brother, it became more interesting.

I would agree that it is an original thing which personalities are the most boring, and in my personal case, other introverts are more difficult/boring to be with. I met plenty of extroverts at my college when I visited there, and hopefully I can become more connected with them and be friends with them when I finally start going there.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Has to be ISTJ....i know my dad is one..
    Hahaha. that's what my friends who aren't close to me say. They think they know me well, but they don't. I don't have many close friends, so not many people see my interesting side. and i dont have to be drunk to show it

I give that 'boring' image to people i'm uncomfortable with. And once they get to know me, the 'boring' image will wear off

Let's just say ISTJ's are harder to get to know then the rest. Defenitely not boring.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes94 View Post
    Hahaha. that's what my friends who aren't close to me say. They think they know me well, but they don't. I don't have many close friends, so not many people see my interesting side. and i dont have to be drunk to show it

I give that 'boring' image to people i'm uncomfortable with. And once they get to know me, the 'boring' image will wear off

Let's just say ISTJ's are harder to get to know then the rest. Defenitely not boring.
    Yeah, but if we're picking one type...

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i'm so boring. if you want to talk about movies or happiness or your day or any other stupid shit... i just sit there... or laugh like i was programed. if you want to talk about science or philosophy... yeah, definitely boring you until you want to slit your wrists. i talked to another intp awhile back and just wanted to die... that or leave the room. i think it was that we both knew that neither of us really wanted to talk to the other... or anyone for that matter.

intp ftw.

although... i find idiots to be really interesting....
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Ideally I'll be the woman

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    i'm so boring. if you want to talk about movies or happiness or your day or any other stupid shit... i just sit there... or laugh like i was programed. if you want to talk about science or philosophy... yeah, definitely boring you until you want to slit your wrists. i talked to another intp awhile back and just wanted to die... that or leave the room. i think it was that we both knew that neither of us really wanted to talk to the other... or anyone for that matter.

intp ftw.

Oh please, go pick a fight on INTPc.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Oh please, go pick a fight on INTPc.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Ideally I'll be the woman

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post

intp ftw.

hahahah that was so weird.

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

My family tells me that I have no personality.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    ISTx

^lol