User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    They're not bad at all imo. They just have a different way of viewing things.
    I know that.

Its the articulated feelings, that get me. Strange. I should love it.
    Like i said, there are a few on here who are nice.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Whattttttt???
    Lol.
    I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Throw me an ENTP or INTJ anyday.

I just can't do NF's. As the above shows.
    My lil sis is about 16 months younger than me, and I used to hate her. Come to find out she's an ENFP, and her antics would drive me up a wall. Now that I understand that her looniness is natural, I'm more understanding.
    J/K she's not loony. I love my sis.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    My lil sis is about 16 months younger than me, and I used to hate her. Come to find out she's an ENFP, and her antics would drive me up a wall. Now that I understand that her looniness is natural, I'm more understanding.
    J/K she's not loony. I love my sis.
    Awww. Out of all my family, children included. I think i am the only F (my mums calls me a delicate butterfly, yeah right). It doesn't bother me at all. Infact i am so used to it, i wouldn't want to be with other F's.

I think i may of known an ENFx at my old workplace. She was a bit weird but very intimidating. It wasn't until she went on anti-depressants that she turned into a nice human being.

EDIT - That looks really bad. She was a condesending, moral preaching, know it all, go for the jugular with the emotions cow. She got a virus and was given antibiotics, didn't work. Weeks later doc told her she MAY have a very mild form of MS, so was given anti-depressants. She turned into a more pleasent person. She still seems calm now and she is off the tablets. So all good.
    Last edited by Saslou; 07-28-2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Said then thought. :(
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Awww. Out of all my family, children included. I think i am the only F (my mums calls me a delicate butterfly, yeah right). It doesn't bother me at all. Infact i am so used to it, i wouldn't want to be with other F's.

I think i may of known an ENFx at my old workplace. She was a bit weird but very intimidating. It wasn't until she went on anti-depressants that she turned into a nice human being.

GOOD NIGHT!!!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    I'm not boring. I'd have to say my INTJ friends are the most boring. Not saying that they all are boring, just happens to be a coincidence
    It's highly probable that you simply don't understand what's interesting about each other.

I actually think SJs are very interesting in their own way...just not as interesting as most other types.

They can be great character studies in tragic heroes upholding their cultural value systems to the bitter end, though. (For a less dramatic but nonetheless very admirable ISTJ character, check out Hank Hill on King of the Hill.)
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

One INTP and one INTJ in my life do the least amount of interesting stuff at the moment, but I wouldn't go as far as call them boring We chill out, talk about whatever has some common interest for us.. rest of the time, they're okay just to be there while we're on our way to something. It's time to do some thinking and to enjoy the calm mood.

OTOH, at times I've been offended by the active boringness of some other types - most kinds of Es there are.

Opening one's mouth is a gamble to be boring.

I enjoy the company of both I and E for keeping things interesting. Perhaps I like E a bit more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Opening one's mouth is a gamble to be boring.
    I'll give you 10 to 1 that I could make something interesting happen if you opened yours.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I don't think there is a 'most boring' type. I think it is strictly individual. I have known boring INTPs and really really cool ISTJs. I have known some awesome ENTJs and some really really lame INFJs.

It's a mixed bag, I prefer not to pick a most boring type. Types don't go that deep into ones personality, we over exaggerate its powers..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

haha I bet you would. I'll (nearly) always count on ENTP to be interesting

I'll dare not to guess what it'd do to my mouth..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I don't think there is a 'most boring' type. I think it is strictly individual. I have known boring INTPs and really really cool ISTJs. I have known some awesome ENTJs and some really really lame INFJs.

It's a mixed bag, I prefer not to pick a most boring type. Types don't go that deep into ones personality, we over exaggerate its powers..
    I could have predicted without looking at your username/avatar/type/any other personal data that this post was written by an NFP. (Oh yeah right here is where you put a smiley to cover your ass incase any of your over-politely implied condescension comes off as offensive right? I think I'm finally starting to get Fi.)

By the way, this entire post is a joke and has nothing to do with you personally.