User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Most ISTJs I have seen act as if they were normal, but behind the surface they carry most unusual thoughts and ideas. They are the kind of people that sits quietly and say suddenly something outright hilarious.
    Yeah, that's like me. Heck, I did that on Vent last night, and no one knew what I was talking about haha.

Most boring type in my mind would be INTJ. Sometimes I feel that their sense of humor is to config your Linux to look like Windows, or prove mathematically the absence of god(s).
    LOL, that's true of the INTJs I know. I wouldn't call it boring though.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I don't think ISTJ's are boring.
    I think they are strong, laid back, stable types, who will always put their families first.
    They are a tad toooooo traditional and conservative but my kid has me for a mum so i try to push the boundaries occasionally.

Their sense of humour is wicked. Their advice they give, well my kid has left me gobsmacked, its like how do he know this stuff, he's just a kid yet i walk away telling myself he is right.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Si makes people very stable, down-to-earth and practical. That's pretty much the very opposite of Ne people, who are constantly having new and wild ideas, and feel that mundane things are such an irrelevancy in their lives.

But Si also gives you an insight of these mundane things, which usually leads into off-beat humor that makes fun of every day aspects of life. Most ISTJs I have seen act as if they were normal, but behind the surface they carry most unusual thoughts and ideas. They are the kind of people that sits quietly and say suddenly something outright hilarious.

Like this one ISTJ female I know... she all out of sudden say "oh... I'd so like to beat someone up now. You know, a real catfight. But it should be someone very weak and tiny, so there wouldn't be any chances of me losing". She knew very well how she was expected to behave, and doing right the opposite when no one expects it is funny.

And I personally think that ENTPs are crazy-fun, when it comes to humor.

Most boring type in my mind would be INTJ. Sometimes I feel that their sense of humor is to config your Linux to look like Windows, or prove mathematically the absence of god(s).
    Yeah I like how ISTJs will occasionally chime in with a really dry joke that you have to be paying attention to get, similar to the way INTJs do.

I know that you people are cool in a social context when you're actually relaxed; my only real complaint is that you should try to be in a relaxed state a little more often.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm not boring. I'd have to say my INTJ friends are the most boring. Not saying that they all are boring, just happens to be a coincidence

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    I'm not boring. I'd have to say my INTJ friends are the most boring. Not saying that they all are boring, just happens to be a coincidence
    Lol. I don't find INTJ's boring as they quench my thirst for knowledge. Granted, i don't understand everything that is coming out of their mouths so i just ask more questions. The one i knew, didn't mind explaining in laymans terms what he was trying to convey to me.

Boring, i'd go with NF.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Lol. I don't find INTJ's boring as they quench my thirst for knowledge. Granted, i don't understand everything that is coming out of their mouths so i just ask more questions. The one i knew, didn't mind explaining in laymans terms what he was trying to convey to me.

Boring, i'd go with NF.
    Nah NFs entertain me. They seem to be the most entertaining. They can, at certain extremes, irritate me. But boring? No.

The girl who sits to my right is an ENFP, and seems boring, but from what I've gathered, what I see is her work personality. She's probably a riot outside of M-F, 9-5.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Nah NFs entertain me. They seem to be the most entertaining. They can, at certain extremes, irritate me. But boring? No.

The girl who sits to my right is an ENFP, and seems boring, but from what I've gathered, what I see is her work personality. She's probably a riot outside of M-F, 9-5.
    Hmmm, good luck then. Hehehe

I don't know any NF's IRL. Thank god
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ

You have to LOL. You probably just avoid them at all costs. LOL.
    They are riots.

MBTI
    ESFJ

You have to LOL. You probably just avoid them at all costs. LOL.
    They are riots.
    Whattttttt???
    Lol.
    I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Throw me an ENTP or INTJ anyday.

I just can't do NF's. As the above shows.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    I

They're not bad at all imo. They just have a different way of viewing things.