User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    A near total lack of curiosity makes ANYONE boring.
    Ah-men, Pink.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Ah-men, Pink.
    Werd upz, Lexicat.

I knew several Intuitives that could peel paint with the sheer levels of toxic boring they emitted.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    A near total lack of curiosity makes ANYONE boring.
    Lack of curiosity though wouldn't lack of initiative create a lack of curiosity?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Lack of curiosity though wouldn't lack of initiative create a lack of curiosity?
    Indeed!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

That sounds cyclical to me.. could be either or. Lack of drive not generating new ideas, thus nothing to spark inspiration/create a drive/initiative or focus to throw more questions into the void that beg for answers to sate said drive.. et cetera.. or it could be the other way around.. does inspiration or questioning come before drive.. I imagine it varies..?

Dreaming without doing and/or wandering aimlessly with no destination can be interesting as well as frustrating/boring for me to see in others.
    Last edited by Lexicon; 06-27-2009 at 01:05 AM.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    That sounds cyclical to me.. could be either or. Lack of drive not generating new ideas, thus nothing to spark inspiration/create a drive/initiative or focus to throw more questions into the void that beg for answers to sate said drive.. et cetera.. or it could be the other way around.. does inspiration or questioning come before drive.. I imagine it varies..?

Dreaming without doing and/or wandering aimlessly can be interesting as well as frustrating/boring for me to see in others.
    Could also be as a destabalising effect from a medical sense like hypothyroid creates poor initiative or abusive experiences reduces a persons voice to speak for themselves and express personality. Also lack of trust. I know a few ISTJ friends and its taken a few years for them to be comfortable to be themselves and vice versa. Much rather speak economics and practical sense with their friends than talk with me, the communication until recently was awkward and cold. I do that too and then people think I'm boring, like the defense mechanism that is in place on a subconscious level without realising its happening.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Could also be as a destabalising effect from a medical sense like hypothyroid creates poor initiative or abusive experiences reduces a persons voice to speak for themselves and express personality. Also lack of trust. I know a few ISTJ friends and its taken a few years for them to be comfortable to be themselves and vice versa. Much rather speak economics and practical sense with their friends than talk with me, the communication until recently was awkward and cold. I do that too and then people think I'm boring, like the defense mechanism that is in place on a subconscious level without realising its happening.
    I think you hit the nail on the head. People really don't like it or want to deal with it either, which of course, makes the ISxJ very lonely. I know.

MBTI
    xxxx

Much rather speak economics and practical sense with their friends than talk with me, the communication until recently was awkward and cold.
    Behold the wonder of an ISTJ who has developed their ability to suppress emotion. When this happens, all the ISTJ will express is their rational side. This side is inherently cold.

(Fidelia, I believe you'll be interested in this next part. )

I've had an experience using this side alone just last night. I was in a conversation with an INFJ I know. We had hardly spoken for the last two weeks. For whatever reason, she just couldn't tolerate me, so I no longer took the initiative to start conversation between us. Come last night, she took the initiative to start a conversation via AIM. To keep the story of the two hour conversation short, I'll summarize and say that the first half hour or so of the conversation was spent with me being in "rational mode," perhaps because the emotions I had at the moment were not appropriate for the conversation. Eventually, I opened up because my rational side was really bothering her. (perhaps because she is a feeler) I suppose she's still bothered by the fact that even though we're not on very good terms right now, I still understand her better than anyone else in the world.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I find pretentiousness boring. Like people who attempt to throw a blanket over others and unilaterally call a type "boring", as if individuals do not exist. Sure, I've known some uninteresting SJ's, but I've met quite a few NF's and NT's that took away valuable hours of my life with their mind-numbing prattle.

MBTI
    nnnn

Quite love'em - awesome off-beat (no pun intended :p) sense of humour, they just need some persuasion first - it's easier to get my ISTJ friend to participate in teh crazy than to get my estP brother to do the same. Nothing wrong with yearning for a more stable life either. Although I think males are more prone to this than females.