12311 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Default Poster of the same type that you relate with the most

Thought it would be an interesting thread idea. Probably has been done before but whatever, here it goes again!

What poster from your own type do you feel/think you relate to the most. Should be concerning MBTI errata but it doesn't really matter I guess
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    xxxx

TheChosenOne and I seem to have a fair deal in common.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

wolfy....with SolitaryPenguin and Quinlan close behind.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    SEXY

I adore jennifer's and fluffywolfs posts.

From other posts I have an odd sympathy for Entropie, which is weird cause he admitted to not liking INTP's.

Phantonym

I like aphrodite-gone-awry's and iwakar's posts. They mostly crack me up

Skyward, the state i am in and Athenian200 have good ideas. I'm always looking forward to reading their posts.

I also enjoy toonia's posts very much (hopefully she'll make up her mind about the x).

There are so many more.

Ahh, who am I kidding, I like all the people here

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

To be honest, I identify with several of them in different ways.

But I'd say that I could illuminate the four most common ones between Toonia, Lauren Ashley, sanveane, and nightning. Peguy and Kiddo are also in there somewhere (and they fight a lot! It's so draining).

If I have to pick just two, I guess sanveane and nightning come closest. But it wasn't easy.

There are several more INFJs I like, but that I don't really relate to. Like Sky is BLUE!, cascadeco, and Silently Honest.

Finally, I'd like to mention that there are several ENTP and INTJ posters I relate to as well. Along with one or two ISFx posters.

MBTI
    INFP

Most of mine are gone. Male INFPs don't seem to last long around these parts. Ivy's here, and was INFX last I heard but that was a month or two ago so she's probably decided she's ESTX by now. I relate to her a lot, though she's about 50000 times healthier, smarter, funnier, cooler and more mature than me (being a mod).

MBTI
    ISXJ

Every time Amira writes something I often find myself going, "Hmmm, I could have written the same thing."

MBTI
    INTJ

I follow the thought processes of most of the INTJs here, but Usehername takes the cake:

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    ... Usehername, I swear, sometimes my identification with you morphs from a happy pang of confirmation bias to a dismaying feeling of replaceability. :ouch:
    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    lol.

We do have an absurd amount of similarities that are surprising even for being the same type. And I find it fascinating how we're still two completely different people. It makes the MBTI seem like the pattern-recognition->improving-relationships tool it is rather than a formulaic put-people-in-boxes tool that some people make it out to be or use it as.
    As another outgoing, people-friendly INTJ, Metamorphosis gets an honorable mention.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Similar thread about who you identify with here although it's not limited to type.

Rajah and BlahBlahNounBlah have both written more than a few posts that I've had to take a second glance at cause it sounded like something I would say and yet didn't remember writing it. I also relate to Whatever and Edahn in a number of ways.