User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    unfortunatley, i dont really relate to anyone.
    I can relate to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    What do you mean?
    It's interesting to see the variance between how some perceive themselves versus how they present themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Well at least even if you forgot some of those you liked and felt close too, it's much better than no one feeling that they have the least bit of semblance to you.. *sniff sniff*

No really though, I heard people say a lot on these boards that every where they go they run into ISFJ types. Why can't I find these type of people? They are not on internet forums, at work, or anywhere really to be found, sheesh even in taking online tests there aren't very many.

*Walks cold and alone down the very dark alley kicking at a can and thinking gee at least it's great I am not the can." hahaha
    they're too busy doting on someone in real life to bother wasting their time here, perhaps.

i have an isfj gf. she doesn't have much of an identity that i can identify cuz she's always doing what her husband wants her to do, or she spends her time being codependent with her children. we invited them camping for a night or two this weekend, and even though she would probably really like to do that, she says, "oh, phil doesn't like camping, heehee so we can probably only go for the day." uggghhhhh. phil, phil, phil!!! i adore phil, but in their world it's always what phil wants, or else she's hermiting up with her kids.

not sure i know any isfj guys.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Okay, um... I relate to Greed a hell of a lot, recently noticed that we have the same results in just about every single test imaginable, and also change type every 30 seconds and currently believe that we are ENTP ennea-3... I'm not sure if that actually counts as a relate-to, it's more of a Greed=KoD thing...

Oh, and Costrin's mischievous half, Orangy (not too sure there), Entropie, Definitely Antimony, maybe Fluffywolf, Stigmatica, Aerithia... I'm sure there were others too...
    I've officially been related to! Thanks, King!

*marks being related to off the bucket list*

Hmm...

*adds being related to TWICE to the bucket list*

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    There's that one ENTP guy who actually understands emotions and people.. I kind of relate to him

I'm bad with names
    I think it was Synarch, now that I'm thinking about it

Seriously, a lot of NT posts are basically, "Pff. If you understand or even acknowledge that emotions exist in anyone, ever, or that they actually mean something, then you must be a closet NF. And we all know how inferior NFs are to us, so yes, I meant that as an insult. Go cry now, you emoter!"

but that guy has the same (sane) perspective that I do on the issue

I also relate to King-of-Despair's test results.. like, all of them, as he said.

And I relate to Little Linguist's and YourLocalJesus's balanced-ed-ness. But I'm not their types anymore, which makes me sad

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    they're too busy doting on someone in real life to bother wasting their time here, perhaps.

i have an isfj gf. she doesn't have much of an identity that i can identify cuz she's always doing what her husband wants her to do, or she spends her time being codependent with her children. we invited them camping for a night or two this weekend, and even though she would probably really like to do that, she says, "oh, phil doesn't like camping, heehee so we can probably only go for the day." uggghhhhh. phil, phil, phil!!! i adore phil, but in their world it's always what phil wants, or else she's hermiting up with her kids.

not sure i know any isfj guys.
    Geez that sounds like I used to be until 12 steps cured me of that. Can we say ISFj enablers?? lol Now I try to detach from others and do all the things I like doing. Hence, I am on the internet while the house is a mess, while it bothers me. I think the fact that I live with three perceiving types and a 3 1/2 year old. I have officially fallen into the broken ISFj. Clean house, no. Feely type, no. Introverted, yes. Making lists, hidden. Sensing?? I'm half dead does it matter.

Seriously I am now considering of making a list of all the persons I was thinking of haunting if ever my time comes. Oh I forgot my lists were hidden. *Don't worry you are sweet you will never be on my haunting list.* lol
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

No because I am one of a kind.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Geez that sounds like I used to be until 12 steps cured me of that. I have officially fallen into the broken ISFj. Clean house, no. Feely type, no. Introverted, yes. Making lists, hidden. Sensing?? I'm half dead does it matter.
    i am glad to know 12 step programs really do work. bravo isfj!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

santtu, entropie
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Sniffles

I find myself really enjoy reading Toonia's posts more as time goes on.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post

Of course, the feeling is mutual but damn girl, I wish you posted more!

My interest in the forum shifts a lot. I'll not think about it much and post only once-in-a-while and then I'll think about it a lot and make 50 posts at once and then go sporadic again.

But when I don't post, I still read here and there. And I always notice your posts. I think it's the Fe.