First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Peguy

Doesn't have to do with "type" a whole lot.
    I guess we arrive at the same conclusions most of the time, but for different reasons. (or lack thereof *poke* )
    But then again, we're both Ni-dominants with a serious interest in history/military history among other nerdy things.

I sometimes do or say stuff that he wouldn't, and vice versa, but I feel like Peguy isn't very foreign to me. He's christian, and I am not, but we still have the same morals and ethics; and we both dream about the days of yore, when chivalry still was not all that uncommon.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Maybe I'd be an ENTP just on the weekends, otherwise, not worth it.
    Not even then.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Hahaha join the misfits group!! We are recruiting a few good odd and proud of it representatives.
    For what it's worth, I'm fairly certain (given their utter dissimilarity) that at least one person claimed he identified with another poster purely to insult and annoy her.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

I just read through this whole thread backwards - try it it's fun!
    Okay so it has no special significance, it just works better than most threads going in that direction, like Memento except no one forgets.

I've been here no time at all... this is so baseless. I'm not even going to list specific INFJs because that would assume I'd gotten to know any well enough, but I CAN say that (much as in r/l) I can often feel great similarity with INFPs and xNTPs*.

*Yes, even when the extroverted versions are being hyper.

(also, heart can sometimes speak from my heart... but that could just be her dedication to emotional prudence)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Okay, um... I relate to Greed a hell of a lot, recently noticed that we have the same results in just about every single test imaginable, and also change type every 30 seconds and currently believe that we are ENTP ennea-3... I'm not sure if that actually counts as a relate-to, it's more of a Greed=KoD thing...

Oh, and Costrin's mischievous half, Orangy (not too sure there), Entropie, Definitely Antimony, maybe Fluffywolf, Stigmatica, Aerithia... I'm sure there were others too...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Well at least even if you forgot some of those you liked and felt close too, it's much better than no one feeling that they have the least bit of semblance to you.. *sniff sniff*

No really though, I heard people say a lot on these boards that every where they go they run into ISFJ types. Why can't I find these type of people? They are not on internet forums, at work, or anywhere really to be found, sheesh even in taking online tests there aren't very many.

*Walks cold and alone down the very dark alley kicking at a can and thinking gee at least it's great I am not the can." hahaha
    There are probably lots of ISFJs around you; you just haven't learned to identify them yet, and it's difficult because they're introverted and therefore won't naturally open up to you of their own accord, in most cases.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I seem to identify more with members that are one letter off from me.... Giggly..... come to mind.
    That's because we're the same person.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    pussy.

/makes the list
    Really? I'd never identify you with a pussy.

But then this thread proves nothing if not how wrong people can be....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

heart on fire

Well at least even if you forgot some of those you liked and felt close too, it's much better than no one feeling that they have the least bit of semblance to you.. *sniff sniff*

No really though, I heard people say a lot on these boards that every where they go they run into ISFJ types. Why can't I find these type of people? They are not on internet forums, at work, or anywhere really to be found, sheesh even in taking online tests there aren't very many.

*Walks cold and alone down the very dark alley kicking at a can and thinking gee at least it's great I am not the can." hahaha
    The pregnancy, parenting, craft, religion, illness and emotional issues support and housekeeping type boards are full of them. Go there and post an online test, just post it as "hey look at this fun test I just took!"

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    For what it's worth, I'm fairly certain (given their utter dissimilarity) that at least one person claimed he identified with another poster purely to insult and annoy her.
    or to ride on their coat tails

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Really? I'd never identify you with a pussy.

But then this thread proves nothing if not how wrong people can be....
    What do you mean?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?