User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

heart on fire

INFPs I most relate to:

Scantily Clad
    Disregard
    Fiery Phoenix
    marmalade.sunrise

In addition, I always feel a sympathy with Noel's avatars.

People from other types I most relate to: LadyJaye, Pink, Hirsch63 , Peguy, Tiltyred, Synarch, entropie, Quinlain.

Now there's lots of people who I think are very smart or who have deep feeling and passion and that I have admiration for, even people I may not always agree with I may enjoy their posts very much but these listed above are the people who touch a special similar cord in me with their posts.

I probably relate to Synarch the most, but I don't really know the ENTPs who don't go on Ventrilo. It seems like most ENTPs are way more active and adventurous than me. They are Enneagram 7s or 8s... I'm either a 5 or a 3. Who are the type 3 or 5 ENTPs around here?
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    yupp

some what scantily clad, but only some what. maybe not, i don't know, why is this important to me? I mean I could be doing other things besides this.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    ...I don't identify with any of the other INTJs here at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Shouldn't you take that as a sign that you're not an INTJ?
    Couldn't it be taken as a sign that maybe they're not INTJs?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

You could take it as a sign we're all pretty much the same. Give or take a few quirks here and there.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Or as a sign that even those of the same type can be different from each other.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

In no real order:

aprodite-gone-arwy
    lauren ashley
    sanveane
    silentlyhonest
    sky is blue
    toonia

ok, fine so they're in alphabetical order

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I sometimes wonder, if you broke the same type into subtypes and kept on breaking them down, how far you'd have to go before you got to the essence of each individual.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    In no real order:

aprodite-gone-arwy
    lauren ashley
    sanveane
    silentlyhonest
    sky is blue
    toonia

ok, fine so they're in alphabetical order
    oooh. nice organization--i like things in order. (not cuz i'm first, just cuz).

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I sometimes wonder, if you broke the same type into subtypes and kept on breaking them down, how far you'd have to go before you got to the essence of each individual.
    i've often wondered that mysef, wolfy. i think the closest you'd get to making it a science might be for everyone to line out their personal function order. would those with the identical 8 function order be most similar? but that is a LOT of variation. but, as we see here, there IS a lot of variation........i'd love the other infjs to really delve into their functions and lay them out and start some comparison studies. (see, this is my Te)
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Shouldn't you take that as a sign that you're not an INTJ?
    I don't really care what four letters represent me, you can label me an ISFP (chosen randomly) if you want, but I'll respond to this tangent anyway. Since I do relate to many INTJs on INTJf, and both EffEm and nonsequitur, does that make all of them not INTJs as well? I have spent a lot of time learning about MBTI (most people haven't, they accept what a 20 question online test says) and I haven't discovered anything inconsistent with me typing as an INTJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Couldn't it be taken as a sign that maybe they're not INTJs?
    Since I've noticed that many of the people who I don't relate to end up deciding that they aren't INTJ after a few weeks or months, that's very likely.
    You could take it as a sign we're all pretty much the same. Give or take a few quirks here and there.
    Yup, we are much, much more similar than we are different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    There is variability, especially in maturity levels and balance using the different functions. Life experiences shape who we are far more than which functions we prefer to use.
    We are all unique snowflakes. :P