User Tag List

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Default Hypothetically, this is madness!

Variance of the ask a stupid question forumgame! You ask a hypothetical question, and the poster below answers it and asks a new hypothetical question.

Q: Tomorrow the whole world is going to end and you have been made aware of this fact as one of the very few, the general population is oblivious to this, there is unfortunatly nothing you can do to stop it or escape it. What will you do in your final day?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

On the final day, I will attempt to fufill my insane dreams to do things that nobody has ever done before. If I succeed, then people will know about it in the afterlife, and if I don't, who cares?

Q: What would you do if you knew how to end world hunger, but were unable to get the word out, due to people not beleiving you ant the powers of the world not listening to you?
    Last edited by Gewitter27; 06-21-2009 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Oops
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

Yeah and you are kinda meant to ask a question too...

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    On the final day, I will attempt to fufill my insane dreams to do things that nobody has ever done before. If I succeed, then people will know about it in the afterlife, and if I don't, who cares?

Q: What would you do if you knew how to end world hunger, but were unable to get the word out, due to people not beleiving you ant the powers of the world not listening to you?
    I would buy an island (somehow), give it a ridiculous name (The People's Duchy of My-Name-Here Burritoville)... okay, maybe not a ridiculous name. Give it a sensible name. Eden. It's called Eden. And then proceed to slowly build a self-sustaining community out of disaster-survivors by using relief funds as a starting point for building schools, organic farming, computer labs, health care, what-have-you. It would also obviously be in the tropics, for Smith Family Robinson effect, AND those little mango drinks with the umbrellas.

Q: Let's say you're given the chance to be born into a better body - smarter, more attractive, better reflexes, etc. BUT you would need to decide right now, and you would have to do all that business with the being born and growing up out of infancy all over again. You'd lose everything you knew (however you could probably have time to write yourself some notes or hide a time capsule or something... ). Anyway, would you do it? And if you did, what would you do in the hour before the clock resets?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I would not do it. But for the sake of madness, let's say I had no choice in the matter. Then I would write a long letter, fit in as much as possible, about what I find important. My focuses and goals in life. I'd tell my new me to be strong and honest. And I'd dl as many logs and references to forums and stuff I posted on for him to investigate to see what I am about.

Q: Your dog turns out to be Elvis Presley reincarnated. What is your first reaction and what do you do?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

A: I would immediately start singing 'You ain't nothin' but a hound dog'.

Q: If you could change something about yourself but at the cost of sacrificing what you believe to be your best feature currently...Would you do it? If yes then list both the features you would be taking and giving up. If no just say why !
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

A: Probably. My best feature is intelligence, and the thing I'd like to change is my Insanity level. I call it insanity because it is most accurate and others say that it is 'too strong' or 'untrue' or 'Not at all like that'. I guess it depends on your definition of Insanity.

Q: What would you do in this scenario that I have been thinking about all day: You suddenly discover that you are able to make a nuclear explosion from a single atom, confine the energy, and convert it into matter of any kind you want?
    (I personally would build tons of stuff, and then make legions of lonsdaleite* soldiers with a hive mind controlled by me. I would enter the UN and demand that I get to make my own country out of a region that is not currently classified as a country, such as the Western Sahara. My threat would be that these lonsdaleite soldiers would take the area anyway. If any didn't agree, I would give them an example of just how tough they are, IE make one use a machine gun on one, and because it is lonsdaleite, it will be unaffected. Then I will establish the country, and make it into my dream utopia world using shaped matter. After a while I'd get bored and set off to do stuff such as end world hunger with shaped matter, and other fun things, until the world has no threats to it at all, due to the matter having solved problems.) Being an N is so fun for fantasizing.

*Lonsdaleite is a material estimated to be 58% harder than diamond. With proper application of very high indentation loads, it can become 78% harder than diamond.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari