User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 31

  1. #1

    Default Riding on the Letter Seesaw



    When you go for a ride on the letter seesaw which one do you choose? For me it is T and F.

  2. #2
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    E and I

  3. #3
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    I'd like to think I ride the N and S seesaw. INTJs seem so much less boring. However, I'm afraid this isn't the case.

    The closest thing to "riding the seesaw" for me would be I/E. I suppose it's the internet. One can be introverted by avoiding life and being online and be extroverted at the same time by seeking out conversation.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  4. #4
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    I'd like to think I ride the N and S seesaw. INTJs seem so much less boring. However, I'm afraid this isn't the case.
    Do you see yourself as boring?

  5. #5
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    I/E (comfort zones)
    P/J (work mode)

    I'm pretty stuck on NT though. xD
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #6
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Do you see yourself as boring?
    By comparison, at least. It's awfully relative. I find myself rather exciting, but the average person sees me as rather serious to the point of occasional dullness.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  7. #7
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I/E (comfort zones)
    P/J (work mode)

    I'm pretty stuck on NT though. xD
    Yes - I can get so J'd out when working, that it scares me. I conveniently forgot about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    By comparison, at least. It's awfully relative. I find myself rather exciting, but the average person sees me as rather serious to the point of occasional dullness.
    It's probably your imagination. I don't think that having an N would make you more or less dull or serious (and INTJs can come off as pretty serious folks to the untrained eye, as well). If you find yourself exciting, then I'm sure that you are.

  8. #8
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Do you often get moments of just moving into a room, closing the door and be completely aloof for a few seconds after some intense J time as well? xD
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  9. #9
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Do you often get moments of just moving into a room, closing the door and be completely aloof for a few seconds after some intense J time as well? xD
    Yes and I usually end up naked without realizing it. I know how strange that sounds, but I totally need to get rid of all my constraints in order to shake that terrible Jness off of me.

  10. #10
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Yes and I usually end up naked without realizing it. I know how strange that sounds, but I totally need to get rid of all my constraints in order to shake that terrible Jness off of me.
    You Ps are insane.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Similar Threads

  1. Can you be an "ambivert" on all the letters? Hehe
    By wonders in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 02:18 AM
  2. Staying healthy on the inside...
    By Sona in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 05:30 PM
  3. Dont trip on the Rootball
    By RootBall in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 09:35 PM
  4. My thoughts on the I phone
    By Opivy1980 in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO