User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I think there are a lot of good looking females on this forum, but I can't compare that to the number of good looking guys, because I don't know what a good looking guy is, I'm not homosexual. I guess it's a matter of opinion, and what you consider a good looking girl to be- I guess I'm pretty open as I've seen a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    You don't seriously have to be a homosexual to say if a guy is good looking or not, do you?

I mean my brother says he knows when a man could be competition in the looks department, so in that sense he can see it.

Anyway I'm with the ladies, where is the OP's pic?
    I'm with BerberElla....what does being gay or not have to do with recognizing a good-looking person?

MBTI
    intp

Certainly recognizing a hot man doesn't make a man gay. However, the last two men I knew of who had a much higher bar for women's attractiveness than for men's is now doing men. It makes sense. Time for some soul searching.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

You don't seriously have to be a homosexual to say if a guy is good looking or not, do you?
    Nah, you definitely don't. It just can't make it past the "I don't want ppl to think I'm gay!" filter most guys have which was ingrained in them by middle school.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Nah, you definitely don't. It just can't make it past the "I don't want ppl to think I'm gay!" filter most guys have which was ingrained in them by middle school.
    Yes, that process is pretty brutal.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    That makes sense, women don't really get lesbian jibes from commenting on another womans appearance.

Although when I told my friend she had amazing breasts I did feel compelled to add a disclaimer just incase she thought the wrong thing lol.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    intp

Yes, that process is pretty brutal.
    Especially on those who really are gay.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

That makes sense, women don't really get lesbian jibes from commenting on another womans appearance.

Although when I told my friend she had amazing breasts I did feel compelled to add a disclaimer just incase she thought the wrong thing lol.
    but do you sometimes think 'the wrong thing?' haha. i bet you do..........
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    intp

Too lasy to read all the pages to find out where the subject ended up...

Identifying whether a male is attractive based on a photo doesn't work as well as a simple picture of a female.

Men will tend to be very superficial in their judgement of women. Women factor in quite a few other factors right away.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

That's funny, the last time I made a comment about a guy's tight ass in leather (biker dude), it caught there attention.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

What is the objective difference between an attractive guy and an unattractive guy? Other than obvious disfigurement and un/tidyness? I can't really see what is special about someone like Johnny Depp compared to the man on the street, they are just guys to me.

Unless I am attracted to them myself, I can't see how I can give an opinion. I don't believe in objective beauty in women so the same applies for men I suppose.

What am I supposed to be looking for?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations