User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 161

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Where's murkrow's pic?
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

  2. #62
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    He's posted it in his add-thread before, lemme see if i can dig it up
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  3. #63
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    ^Now ladies; as charming as Murk has shown himself to be, when critiquing his pic, keep in mind that a man can only take so much before he self-mutilates. :P
    Last edited by Dali; 06-19-2009 at 01:59 AM.

  4. #64
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    He was not bad looking from what I remember..Murk dude, help me out here, can't find this bloody thread
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #65
    Senior Member Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    I think there are a lot of good looking females on this forum, but I can't compare that to the number of good looking guys, because I don't know what a good looking guy is, I'm not homosexual. I guess it's a matter of opinion, and what you consider a good looking girl to be- I guess I'm pretty open as I've seen a lot.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  6. #66
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I think there are a lot of good looking females on this forum, but I can't compare that to the number of good looking guys, because I don't know what a good looking guy is, I'm not homosexual. I guess it's a matter of opinion, and what you consider a good looking girl to be- I guess I'm pretty open as I've seen a lot.

    You don't seriously have to be a homosexual to say if a guy is good looking or not, do you?

    I mean my brother says he knows when a man could be competition in the looks department, so in that sense he can see it.

    Anyway I'm with the ladies, where is the OP's pic?
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  7. #67
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #68
    Senior Member Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    You don't seriously have to be a homosexual to say if a guy is good looking or not, do you?

    I mean my brother says he knows when a man could be competition in the looks department, so in that sense he can see it.

    Anyway I'm with the ladies, where is the OP's pic?
    Well, I guess I can have a crude opinion, but in general, it's actually pretty hard, for me at least. I've heard girls have it easier when judging whether or not other girls are good looking, though.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  9. #69
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    I'm comfortable enough in my own sexuality to recognize an attractive man when I see one.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Well, I guess I can have a crude opinion, but in general, it's actually pretty hard, for me at least. I've heard girls have it easier when judging whether or not other girls are good looking, though.

    They don't have it easier, there just isn't as much phobia with lesbians than there are male-male relationships. Women are accustomed to being nice and complimenting each other, so saying someone else is pretty is more socially acceptable. I could care less if someone called me gay, because then I'd just go home to my GF while the guy who's unsure of himself jacks off to tentacle porn.



  10. #70
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

    Damn. It would be much easier if I found this picture offensive. :steam:

    Ok, well when all else fails, there are always crude insults.

    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. Heey..! I don't know my MBTI type, but I promise I'm interesting. ;)
    By CuriousMe in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2014, 01:11 AM
  2. topic about interesting things
    By INTP in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 11:51 AM
  3. But calling me Oriental - offensive to me!
    By raz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 05:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO