User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

This thread = sad attempt at acquiring pics.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    i wonder about the person who keeps a list of good-looking forum members. what other kinds of lists do you have? do you also have body parts in your freezer?

has attractiveness always been very important to you? in yourself? or just in others? men? or just women? do you feel the same about someone's body? or is it just overall whatever-you-define-as-good-looking?
    I was gonna ask, murkrow. I mean, what are you going to do with all these pretty pictures? Print them out and be creepy?

Otherwise, what use is it to you to think that the females to which you are speaking you consider "attractive", when for basically all intents and purposes, you probably won't meet any of them in real life, be able to hit on them, etc? Is it that important to your conception of yourself/ the world?

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    This thread = sad attempt at acquiring pics.
    I know, right? OP really needs to work on his game.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    There seem to be more good looking guys on this site than good looking girls.

Possible reasons:

1. I am too picky when it comes to women It is not possible to be too picky with SO.
    2. most of the pretty girls don't want people to know how they look or for some other reason aren't posting images Plenty of pretty girls post their pics.
    3. the swing in male looks is not as wide as the swing in female looks I would not know, but biologically the male of the species tends to have more variation.
    4. I'm gay
    5. pretty girls in general have better things to do than use a forum Crossed off for the same reason as number 2.

your thoughts?

if anyone wants my list of good looking forum members PM me, I don't feel like being banned again.
    I don't know if you're gay or not, but you brought it up, indicating you are unsure of your sexuality.

There is nothing wrong with being gay. We accept people as they are.

However, have you considered the posibility that your opinion of what is good or bad looking is skewed?

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

this is offensive? I've been more offended by baby ducklings.

offensive: most tech-savvy pretty girls are too busy making money with their webcams.

offensive: why understand people's motives when you can just show some cleavage?

(it's true. I'm inquisitive. I've asked.)

point: we use avatars anyway.

AND if it's true... everyone wins! girls don't feel so self conscious, guys start actually listening to opinions. feminism. woot.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

You're gay.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I would like to appologize for being ugly. Should I leave the forum now?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

This is such a weak thread idea.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Murk, I think you're kinda being counterproductive here..nobody is going to be willing to give pics now, either coz they don't like your approach, or coz they're afraid of your judgement which is clearly...unpredictable at best
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Anybody want my ugly pictures?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.