User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Guess the type' game

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    You're right.

He's a classic ESTP. My former flatmate.
    Damn! Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Damn! Oh well...
    LOL, don't stress. You were all pretty close.

I'm thinking INTP for the second one. I'm really not sure though, some of it doesn't add up. It's mostly the style.

Protocol Droid Array Athenian200's Avatar

I would have seen Subject A as ESFx... huh. I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    Subject B:

I am intelligent but not a genius; kind but not a saint; above average but below exceptional. I'm 5'9, 150 pounds, slender, well-dressed, with gray/blue eyes and brown hair. I'm only telling you this in case you should need to describe me to the appropriate authorities. I enjoy writing; I work too hard, and I'm very easygoing (but hard on myself). I'm extremely passionate about everything I do, and can be generous to a fault. I love my family and friends. I'm with an amazing woman who I couldn't have ever dreamed of meeting, much less be lucky enough to have her reciprocate my feelings.

Personality wise, I am cursed with NGS - nice guy syndrome. However, I will stand up for what I believe in and have no problem responding in kind to negative behavior.

I am very sarcastic, difficult to offend, and I enjoy verbal jousts and turns of phrase, creative insults, scathing movie reviews, and friendly competition. My wit is only matched by my insatiable appetite for self-effacing semantics and convoluted dialog.

In my spare time, which is limited, I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, long philosophical debates, spending time with people whose names I can only guess at due to my failing attention span, reading, writing mindless articles, and raising my imaginary children by the bootstraps.

Alright, so the last part isn't quite true. I guess I'll see you in court........thank you for stalking my know who you are.
    ENFJ, maybe? Hard to tell...

^One of you is just one letter off. Won't say which one.

^Different dichotomy.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    451 sx/so
    ENFj Ni

ah well. i was close......
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

LOL, you guys just refuse to switch that T, do you?