User Tag List

123 Last

Default What type do you aspire to be?

Personally, not trying to sound egotistical or anything, but I like being an ISxJ... If I had a choice on these particular letters, I would choose exactly what I am. But, to me, ISFJ looks like the perfect type.

What type do you guys look up to most or aspire to be?
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I like being who and what I am... but I have always had a fascination with INFJ types -- and my four highest functions on tests are Ti, Ne, Ni, and Fe.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

It's a toss-up between INTJ and ENTP. INTJ for the absolute autonomy, clarity of goals and competence, ENTP for the fun of it.

Edit: I think I would get a lot more accomplished as an INTJ, but I think I'd enjoy being an ENTP a lot more. The ENTPs I know irl are a hell of a lot of fun.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Given equal chance to choose any kind of lifestyle, probably ENFJ, followed by ENTP.

I am not that accustomed to ENFJ style anymore, I was driven in voluntary work and humanitarian projects at the time, and I thought of it as the best lifestyle possible. I became uncertain whether my chosen organization met it's stated goals, which I think among other reasons made me seek my own benefit more and do less voluntary work.

In a happy life situation, I found myself to be ENTP with little less of idealism than I once had.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I think being a true INTJ with genuine, well-meaning ENFJ skills would give anyone everything they ever needed to pretty much take over the world.

That's my goal
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

RDF

I'm going to cross the N/S divide and say ISFP. ISFPs are Fi-dominant like me, but they're more grounded (and yet artistic at the same time), in touch with the world around them, and they land on their feet well.

As an INFP I like the perspective that iNtuition gives me, but to be honest after a lifetime of it I feel that there's more than a little parlor-trickery to iNtuition. Meantime, I feel like I've missed out on a lot of what's "real" about life (sensation, grounding, greater awareness of my immediate surroundings, greater awareness of my own body as a medium of expression and a tool with which to get things done).

I've always been able to fake a pretty good T and J almost from my back in my teens; I've even been working on my E for a lot of years and have gotten pretty good at that. But I've only recently started exploring my S, and I'm just now finding a hidden, rich world full of new revelations. So I would swap out my strong N for a strong S in order to become more adept and comfortable in that other world.

MBTI
    ESFJ

ENTP
    I bet they'll put something in the air tonight, just to light your face.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

I'd go more INTJish, it would be nice to be more focused and more willing ot actually follow through on things, and accomplish more.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I like my type, I just wish I was healthier...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

ENTJ. Well, not really aspire, I just want to emulate an ENTJ sometimes.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."