User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    WOLF

I find it really amusing that so many would like to be ENTPs. So would I - I just happen to like my own type very much and would rather work on improving my weak areas than changing my type to something else if it were possible.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Veneti View Post
    Hmm.. that raises one point I think actually ISN'T true about these typings. Its sort of pretty much accepted that to be pronounced one way is to be reasonably exclusive of the opposite.

At work for instance, I know some classic extroverted people orientated types who are actually INTJ's underneath it all.

I personally think that there are people who are NT's and can flip all the I, E, J & P's around to suit their circumstances or just have explored all the angles. Just possibly an NT with high IQ and EQ can just be what they want and their "test" profile is just a function of what is more pronounced inwardly. (Not sure about high IQ/EQ other types and if they can flip around or not as I don't think along those lines).
    I totally agree with this. I'm no genius (I think my online IQ was tested as 127 or something) but I have 733t Emotional Intelligence (that I worked hard for over the 2001-2006 years and feel I have mastered now). I was always sociable when I was younger but certainly felt "girly" convos went over my head and i didn't know how to participate so i hung out with the boys more. Now I PWN all social interaction so long as i'm not tired.

I can't hide my "N"ness very well but other than that I flip all the functions really easily. Unless I'm talking about cool things like walkie-talkies/nerdy things/lockpicking sets (which, btw, if anyone knows where you can get a set that i can get my hands on illegally, let me know) I come across as more NF around acquaintances, and as a balanced Nx around my friends. The rest all flip depending on what I want to do with the situation and if i'm looking to relax or have fun or take charge or go with the flow...

I HIGHLY recommend to other NTs to learn how to PWN social interactions if you haven't already done so. I feel like, although I certainly play by my own rules, I always win the game now compared to everyone (even ENFJs because I don't take stuff personally and get upset like they would in some circumstances)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Herasy!!! we all know he is an ENFj.
    No, the devil is ENFj ... as we all know.

MBTI
    INTJ

I think this is one the best.

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Herasy!!! we all know he is an ENFj.
    Seriously guys, consider God's foremost claim:

"There can be only one, and I am teh h4xx0r!"

Obviously any monotheistic god must be an introvert, except maybe a mad or depressed god.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Unless I'm talking about cool things like walkie-talkies/nerdy things/lockpicking sets (which, btw, if anyone knows where you can get a set that i can get my hands on illegally, let me know)
    Assuming you are serious, PM inbound.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

GirlAmerica

ISTJ, but only on occasion.....so I could come out of my head and better into the world surrounding me.

MBTI
    OMNi

I'm already the type I want to be.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Assuming you are serious, PM inbound.
    metamorphosis is my favorite MBTIC member of the week
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ENFJ

There are little things I'd like to change about how I function in day-to-day life, but in general, I'm content to be the type I am.