User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You want to be me?

Oh wait, scratch that -- I just saw the bit about "highly disciplined and focused when at work."
    Yes, I'd be a focused and disciplined you! But I'll keep my present age, thanks. :p

(You know, I didn't peg you as a fantasist.)
    oh yeah...I forgot brilliantly imaginative but never scatter-brained or absent minded, with the practical skills of an ISTJ and the street smarts of an STP. which would make me a perfect T.....I do like my T.
    I don't wanna!

I think I 'd like to cross the E border in the I/E and touch the middle in the rest of the axes. That would be an eXXX

At this point I aspire to be ISFP. Since I'm INFP, having secondary Se would lend a sort of practicality and steadfastness to me. I'd also have the tools to experience the world in full sensory detail, and I'd be able to write in incredible sensory detail as well. I love writers who can paint an image in my mind. It would be nice to absorb the world without getting too deep and complicated about it. ISFPs have intuition, but it's tertiary Ni, so I'd still have a lot of creativity and imagination, but it would be a different kind of creativity and imagination than Ne. I think that would be neat.

So I'd still be the rad person I am - just with a few big differences.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I do not believe that word means what you believe it means.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

What, rad?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I've always wanted to be an ISFJ. I'm more okay with not being one than I used to be.
    What are you nutz. Seriously I know for a fact that if an ISFJ life went through life not changing their habits, they wouldn't live a happy life.

I am basically forced to become more extroverted to make life easier on me and stop dwelling on uncomfortable moments that may occur in the new feature.

But extroversion solves most of that problem thankfully.

But I am upset because I know that I have a limited ability to do things logically and rationally.
    And I am upset because my interest in psychology has told me that a lot of what an ESFJ is not right. But it is my best hope to be happy and make a difference in the world.
    "Move swiftly."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Sometimes I wish to have some more "F", not of the relationship-one-on-one oriented (Fi) (I'm pretty good at that, I think), but the "extraverted-laugh-for-nothing" kind of, since I've found myself lately in a situation full of ENFx and ESFx and I feel like a monster for not laughing at anything.

Sometimes also I'd like to be more introverted and without the need to expend all this energy everyday, so that I could drop some time dedicated to sports.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    if I could be any personality I'd be a perfect NT that is deep and introspective when alone or in intimate conversations but ambitious and outgoing when dealing with the world. I would be playful and spontaneous in casual settings but trustworthy, highly disciplined and focused when at work. And I would do all this while maintaining the highest integrity, lust for truth, and biting wit.
    That's me! I rule.

MBTI
    INTP

ESFP

I would get laid a lot more.

MBTI
    intj

You aspire to be the exact opposite of me. I propose we lead secret societies and battle amongst ourselves throughout the ages. It will be tremendous!