User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    I've always been able to fake a pretty good T and J almost from my back in my teens; I've even been working on my E for a lot of years and have gotten pretty good at that. But I've only recently started exploring my S, and I'm just now finding a hidden, rich world full of new revelations. So I would swap out my strong N for a strong S in order to become more adept and comfortable in that other world.
    I wouldn't call it faking. Just making good use of a function further down in the hierachy. It's actually interesting to observe people who uses a variety of different functions skillfully. I'd never read your post and think you were a T with a well-developed F - it's clear that it's the other way around.

As for the OT - I'm happy being an INTP. If I were forced to change a letter it would probably be IN or P with no particulary preference to any letter.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    ENFj

I don;t inspire to be another type but sometimes I wish I was not an ENFj.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INXP

I wouldn't want to be extroverted, because I like being "The Silent Observer." Yes, I'm quite comfortable being a creep.

I wouldn't want to be a Sensor, even though being so would ease dealing with the practicalities of daily living and other such irrelevancies. Nothing in the real world is as appealing as that which exists in my dream world.

I'm close to the borderline between Thinker and Feeler. I wouldn't mind stepping over the line now and then, if only to learn how to relate better to others. You know, that socializing business. With that in mind, I'd consider INFP as one possibility.

While I enjoy the leisure aspects of being a Perceiver, I'd no doubt accomplish more if I were a Judger. So, INTJ, then, as another possibility.

INFJ has the two desired preferences in question, but I haven't encountered enough people of that type to form a decision. . . . Did I mention that I'm a Perceiver?

Ultimately, though, I'm content to remain as I am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    I wouldn't call it faking. Just making good use of a function further down in the hierachy. It's actually interesting to observe people who uses a variety of different functions skillfully. I'd never read your post and think you were a T with a well-developed F - it's clear that it's the other way around.
    I agree. I'll respond at more length in the "Wanting to be both T and F..." thread (in the NT forum) since the same subject is being discussed over there.

MBTI
    INFJ

I feel right in INFJ skin. It finally feels like it fits.

I guess if I had to choose a type to aspire to though, perhaps INTJ? There is a brevity of dry wit and a clarity of thought in how I see them express and yet generally what is expressed resonates with my own way of experiencing the world. (probably the shared dominant Ni?) If INTJ, I'd get to keep my Ni perception of the world and then express that perception in brief, clearly organized language so maybe I'd be understood from time to time. That might be OK.

On the other hand, the metaphorical way I experience the beauty of the world I think is too tied to the F part of my type...so, I guess I'll keep this nice fitting pair of INFJ jeans.
    "We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are."
    ...Anais Nin

MBTI
    INTJ

If I had the choice, I'd probably go from INTJ to ENTJ. I'd like to be more extraverted than introverted, but I like the NTJ part of myself

MBTI
    INTP

ENTP or INTJ but not ENTJ.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I love being ENTP, but if I could add to that some of the more positive aspects of INTJ, then that would totally pwn.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Me? Hmm, it depends on my mood. There are times I wish I was more outgoing, energetic, persuasive, and people found it easier to see my compassion and interest in them, and those times I wish I were an ENFJ. On the other hand, there are times I get tired of having to care so much about what other people want from me. During those times, I'm a bit envious of INTJ.
    Last edited by Athenian200; 11-29-2007 at 06:29 PM.

MBTI
    INFP

I'd be happy to express on an INFP <--> ENFJ axis.

cheers,
    Ian