User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

LadyJaye seems to have a curious aversion to clothing. Like an animal, ironically. She also smells bad like an animal, since you made her smell like a wet dog. Being angry, naked, and smelling bad has probably put her in touch with her instincts to the point that she's thinking very much like a liger, and will probably be able to beat one.

Anyway, I imagine that if she could catch up to it, she'd run it over, wounding or killing it if she went at a high enough speed. There's a good chance the liger would freak out and try to get out of the way, though, which might make it harder. The liger might have a chance if she's going slowly and trying to hit it with something rather than running it over, though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I am not a hater.

I am objective.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Jaye feels the same way. She's quite filled with braggadocios and hubris.

Come on. He looks pretty fat and unmotivated.
    Wow. I just had a vivid image of how this goes down. LadyJaye's eyes are fierce like fire as she leans forward on her Tomos scooter heading towards the Liger. The liger thinks, "oh brother, here come the mosquitos. Is it spring already?" He rolls on his side just as LadyJaye whizzes by, and he reaches out his paw to swat. The bike tips and twirls while Jaye flies 20 feet in the air spinning like a nudy noodle. The bike and LadyJaye land upright and keep trucking with increased determination. She rides 50 feet from the liger, stops and turns the bike in a cloud of dust, ready for their next encounter.

I'm not sure what happens next, but I'm guessing it would be something of loop in time until Jaye runs out of gas.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Sounds hot.

But, seriously, a liger would murder the shit out of her (no offense). How would she hurt the liger at all?

Edit: where's nocap making fun of me taking stuff too literally/seriously? I wanted to argue my post count to 3k

MBTI
    INTj

The liger looks like a well fed house cat looking for a new home.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Everyone, an ISFJ friend of mine has asked if this will be televised. Pay per view only! We must think of the children!

An ISFP male friend of mine sent this vital msg:

Battling a liger, you will need the enchanted dagger from the dark forest just on the edge of the village. It is protected by the pink forest fairies, which are by no means as pleasant as they sound. They are vicious blood thirsty creatures that have a rather weird taste for human arm pits and earlobes so be sure to not wear a sleeveless shirt and ear muffs could come in handy.

To battle these little bastards all you need to do is spit in their eye - they hate that and will run away if you do so. Once you have retrieved the dagger go to the liger's lair and approach it while it sleeps, but you must first douse yourself in animal urine to disguise your human scent or he will awaken and eat you with an exquisite lemon butter sauce that is just to die for.

After approaching him you will need to stab him in the knee for that is where his heart is. He will cry like a little girl for about five seconds and then die. You will then skin his carcass and use his hide for a fashionable belt and a matching purse. Any questions?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious