MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Some additional conditions need to be clarified:

1. Is the liger a good conversationalist?
    He's from India and as he was raised in a rural environment, his English is very bad.

2. Does the liger respond to heckling?
    3. Is the liger good at trash talking?
    He doesn't respond to heckling, nor is he good at smack-talk for the above stated reason. However, he has self-esteem issues and is extremely sensitive to tone, so if Jaye were to employ a universally disapproving tone, he may come to doubt himself, especially since he can understand what she's saying but she can't understand but every 6th word of his.

All the above may lead to LJ forgetting about the fight altogether and enjoy the ensuing bonhomie.
    This is true. You can't send an ENFP in to fight a liger because they'll probably wind up hugging it out.

4. How much information does the liger have -- does it, for example, have awareness of LJ's ENFP status? Just sitting there, looking fat and unmotivated is an active and often successful strategy to kill us by activating our insatiable curiosity.
    I have rolled Jaye in wet dog smell, thusly making her very angry and disinclining her to share her MBTI knowledge with the liger (who has self-typed as an ISTJ).

Also, take the TOMOS away and give the liger a chance. Ligers have feelings too.
    We've already had frank one-sided discussions with the liger about his "concerns" over the TOMOS, but we ruled out his feelings after he ate a janitor at one of the gas stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I would need further analysis of the liger's 'nutritious' breakfast.
    It was the janitor at one of the gas stations.

The liger has a shot if he can let loose a mystical fart within the first 15 seconds of the fight. After that, LadyJaye's fackeltanz will have had chance to gain full momentum, and with the nakedness and moped she'd be unstoppable.
    Jaye hates bad smells. If does as you suggest, she may go blind with rage and fackeltanz a hole in the universe.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    He doesn't respond to heckling, nor is he good at smack-talk for the above stated reason. However, he has self-esteem issues and is extremely sensitive to tone, so if Jaye were to employ a universally disapproving tone, he may come to doubt himself, especially since he can understand what she's saying but she can't understand but every 6th word of his.
    Without the heckling and trash talk, I'm finding very little entertainment value for LJ. She will likely lose interest in the fight even before it starts. They could, however, always watch "Gandhi" together. Teaching the liger to turn the other cheek, it could be all kinds of useful.

Also, if every 6th and 7th words he says are "bite me" - I would do as he suggests. I've found that ligers respond well when they're listened to.

I ate a liger at a gas station once - not very fun at all. Not much meat on the bones and the fur was just nasty. Wouldn't recommend it.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Without the heckling and trash talk, I'm finding very little entertainment value for LJ. She will likely lose interest in the fight even before it starts.
    Very true. She may not find the challenge as engaging. However, I have been informed by a reliable source that Lady is *not* averse to a very easy win, even if it includes bribes and cheating.

Direct quote: "If I don't win this, I'll be very mad."

They could, however, always watch "Gandhi" together. Teaching the liger to turn the other cheek, it could be all kinds of useful.
    I'll be sure to pick up some Kleenex at the gas station then. They're in for much tearful inspiration.

Also, if every 6th and 7th words he says are "bite me" - I would do as he suggests. I've found that ligers respond well when they're listened to.

I ate a liger at a gas station once - not very fun at all. Not much meat on the bones and the fur was just nasty. Wouldn't recommend it.
    Did you listen to the liger before you ate him?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Direct quote: "If I don't win this, I'll be very mad."
    I see the dilemma. We certainly would not want to invite LJ's wrath under any circumstances. Those nice ones are the toughest fighters when enraged. This is a lose-lose for the liger, I'm afraid. His only chance is to gallantly accept defeat before the first blow is dealt, lay himself gently at LJ's feet and declare himself a slave to her whims, forever. *Maybe* then, he stands a chance. LJ could be charmed, not defeated. It's the ENFP curse.

I'll be sure to pick up some Kleenex at the gas station then. They're in for much tearful inspiration.
    Do. Also warn the liger of the possibility of some completely inappropriate snort-filled laughter [oh, is that just me?].

Did you listen to the liger before you ate him?
    Always. I *thought* he was saying "eat me".

Mine was from the deep south, however, and I only really got every 30th word he said. So, who knows. Better safe than sorry.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

I think if the Liger is also naked, it would be even.
    Seeing as Lady Jaye would find the Liger(INFJ) being utterly desireable.

If not, who ever decides to do math with spaghetti while singing "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

OK, first of all, that Liger is obviously a sissy.

BUT - a 500 pound sissy with razor sharp claws AND massive teeth is somewhat of a wildcard.

The TOMOS must be wielded in conjunction with LJ's FACKELTANZ. If LJ wishes to smite this furry Nancy-cat in one blow, she will need to charge the Liger on the TOMOS at about 30 MPH.

This is enough speed for her to spring upward as she approaches the beast and unleash the fury of the Flying-FACKELTANZ-sidekick!

Upon impact the Liger will bow down to LJ's superior warrior skillz and give her a Swedish pedicure with his big canine teeth.

The only issue I can see with this apparently foolproof plan is this:

DOES THE TOMOS HAVE AQUATREAD TIRES?

IF NOT: What is the humidity of the battlefiled at the time of conflict?

Thoughts?

The liger looks completely unconcerned and perhaps a bit overconfident. However, they don't call a group of his maternal ancestors a "pride" for nothing. LadyJaye must finish off the liger quickly before he realizes that the level of his competition is higher than anticipated. If the liger is allowed to regain his senses and his killer instinct, most of LadyJaye will be having her mail forwarded to his belly.

Thus, it would seem that Jaye's best chance is to approach the liger from behind at a high rate of speed and attempt to run over his face or neck. Then she can stop the bike and gun the engine, letting the back wheel do all the work for her as it slowly turns the liger's head into soup bones.

Thus, I like LadyJaye if she can score a first round knockout. If the fight continues for any length of time or even goes to a decision, I strongly favor the liger.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

God, it must be awesome to have an ENFJ sister and have these kinds of arguments with
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    nnnn

I think the liger and LadyJaye should mate and breed an bercreature.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    I think the liger and LadyJaye should mate and breed an bercreature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    I think if the Liger is also naked, it would be even.
    Seeing as Lady Jaye would find the Liger(INFJ) being utterly desireable.

If not, who ever decides to do math with spaghetti while singing "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode
    You both sicken me.

Sicken.