User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i don't always notice actually. i could hang out with someone all night and not tell you what they were wearing if you asked me later. i might even remember their hair color wrong. it usually just depends on if something about it jumps out at me...like whoa...that's a cute dress or i loooove that jacket but if it's just normal looking i won't notice what IT is usually.

in fact just a couple days ago my brother in law shaved his beard and i didn't notice until my sister, his wife said something about it.

but..i do comment and compliment them on it if i do. i wouldn't pretend not to...that's weird.
    haha yeah, I know what you're saying my room mate had to tell me her hair color
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP

I notice. Whether or not I say anything depends on my mood.

I always tend to come off as aloof while actually absorbing all the information around me like a sponge.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I notice all kinds of things. Changes make me wonder how long I had gone with out noticing though, so I tend to not say anything in order to maintain the dumb guy image. Then again, I hardly talk at the best of times.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hehe... I have a bad habit of getting this 'feeling' that something is different about them, I might linger my gaze on them a split second longer... but normally it isn't until someone says 'I like your new haircut' or 'why did you shave!' before I go 'I KNEW there was something different!' in a kind of ... belated clicking on of the lightbulb lol My sense of pride that I 'knew something was different' never ceases to amaze me
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Eh, my reputation for being a space case seems to save me from a number of those things. Then again, I'm sure it scares people away from dealing with me.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infp

Ok, maybe I wouldn't notice if all she had trimmed off her hair was an inch of hair, it always cracks me up when my friend trims an inch off and then asks me if I like her new haircut.

But most other things I do notice.

I mean I can't pull up my memories on the spot about the details that make a person, but when I when I see that person I can tell if there is a change worth noticing because I'll have a flashback at that moment.

I was thinking I'm also sort detail aware when I am just walking somewhere, I don't notice the people as they don't matter to me, but I don't step on snails, or dog poo, I don't (often) bump into lamp posts and stuff, so on some level I am aware, even if I am spaced out at the same time I am aware. (if that makes any sense)
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    If you noticed it would you comment/compliment the person or use it to generate teasing banter?
    If I notice I always comment or compliment someone on it, in the hopes that it will make up for all the other times I didn't notice (which is most of the time). A random compliment from someone without any prompting is such a simple thing that can mean a lot. Everyone wants and needs positive feedback.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I think it's about wanting others to know that you notice them, care about them.

Banned

I notice far more than I'd like most of the time, both good and bad. I will comment on positive changes, but rarely on negative ones if it's something the person can't do anything about and doing so will result in hurt feelings. If the person asks for my opinion on something, however, I will probably be frank with him/her. Also, I will comment on negative changes if its something that can be easily dealt with (food in the teeth, tissue on the shoe, incorrectly buttoned attire, etc.).

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i notice most of the time, but almost never say anything. i guess it does not occur to me to say anything. i have been trying to make an effort to acknowledge changes, though.
    but i notice changes in a person's appearance less than i notice enviroment changes.