User Tag List

123 Last

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Default What the hell is going on in this picture?

I've formed my own thoughts. I just wanna hear what you think.

You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    enfp

someone in tune with herself/nature found a reason to die for

something like that.

kind of gets more intense the more details you look at

MBTI
    INTP

Is "extreme sexiness" an answer?

Well, even if it's not, that's mine.

Also, I want an ipod in my wrist. wtf!
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

I can't describe the picture, but it is a theme that is common among many artists, especially the weirder ones.

I think it's more of a style if anything.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

In seeking to target the plane, she inevitably targets her bird. Thus creating a dead bird, which speaks the bombs that are falling in the first place. The band-aids on her chest signify the other birds she has killed. Three band-aids for three dead birds. Also notice the text in the lower right, which explains what the white bird and the girl are saying.

To me it is a commentary on the destructiveness of language, despite what one's intentions may be. It's like when you interact with an acquaintance, and they end up not liking you much, even though you know deep inside that you and they are very similar people. It also brings to mind "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock," by T.S. Eliot, although the comparison is very very limited:

It is impossible to say just what I mean!
    But as if a magic lantern threw the nerves in patterns on a screen:
    Would it have been worth while
    If one, settling a pillow or throwing off a shawl,
    And turning toward the window, should say:
    That is not it at all,
    That is not what I meant, at all.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    Is "extreme sexiness" an answer?

Well, even if it's not, that's mine.

Also, I want an ipod in my wrist. wtf!

Why is it sexy to you?

I didn't even notice the headphones in her wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    I can't describe the picture, but it is a theme that is common among many artists, especially the weirder ones.
    The weirder the better, imo. Would you be able to name any of these so called "weird" artists, or show any examples of their work? If so, I would like to see. =]

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    In seeking to target the plane, she inevitably targets her bird. Thus creating a dead bird, which speaks the bombs that are falling in the first place. The band-aids on her chest signify the other birds she has killed. Three band-aids for three dead birds. Also notice the text in the lower right, which explains what the white bird and the girl are saying.

To me it is a commentary on the destructiveness of language, despite what one's intentions may be. It's like when you interact with an acquaintance, and they end up not liking you much, even though you know deep inside that you and they are very similar people. It also brings to mind "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock," by T.S. Eliot, although the comparison is very very limited:

It is impossible to say just what I mean!
    But as if a magic lantern threw the nerves in patterns on a screen:
    Would it have been worth while
    If one, settling a pillow or throwing off a shawl,
    And turning toward the window, should say:
    That is not it at all,
    That is not what I meant, at all.
    I really like your interpretation, rhinosaur.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

Default Personal HELL of one's own creation/destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomecakes View Post
    I've formed my own thoughts. I just wanna hear what you think.
    Self-destruction/suicide of innocence, hope, purity because she doesn't believe she can find it in herself (short-sightedness due to pain, ego, torment of love, bruises of the heart [band-aids]), so she'd rather kill that wishing, when it has been there all along, whispering just over her shoulder...if only she would turn and look back, rather than aim ahead.

And, deep down she knows what she's destroying, ear on the pulse, the pain in her eyes - red with crying. She is killing it unwillingly being the willing (the one to pull the trigger).

*btw, love that pic, may come back with more, once I look over it again. Thanks for the share.

and, rino... get a for Eliot mention.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    Wow...you are really observant!

I wanna do one of those mystery theater dinners with you!

Since I didn't get she was targeting the plane, I thought she was trying to kill the bird - I thought this was just an extreme emo view of love. The pining, unrequited kind of love that makes you think you're gonna die. The bird and the woman are talking to one another and it's true - the day the bird dies is the day she dies.

I did see that the "woman" and the bird were talking to each one another. I like how the woman is listening to her heart beat or herself.

All in all, a great emo love theme in a picture?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

A love note attached to the end of the gun, there's a musical locket hanging off her horn, one airplane that's not like the other's, i.e., pink, which points to the white bird, who has a broken wing, the three black birds, the three past heartbreaks (rino's obs) that she killed, just like she's about to do to the fourth....
    The three black birds all speak/breathe out storming grey clouds just above the periphery (cut off mostly), spelling doom (?), the winding arrow tattoo on her arm (all leading back to one another), the broach in her hair, with a black (onyx) amulet, or those weapons/darts you can throw...

MBTI
    INFP

I saw the suicide theme as well. And the earphones get music from her blood so does that show she is in "tune with herself. I agree with CzeCze. Lol! I hadn't even noticed that bird at first I thought she aimed at herself.
    I like the wrist writing: monster/hunted. It goes well with suicide/self destruction.
    Random: the ILKA in a heart on the tree = I love killing animals? xD
    I love the : I'll die the day you die, I'll die the day you find me. Omen that she'll kill whoever is coming for her and that she'll kill herself too?
    I like the fact that she's half animal and half human as well. It goes with the hunter/monster wristband.

On a more "practical note". She would kill herself if she shot in real life because that bullet would go right through that bird and into her back. I think that pink plane means something, why would it be pink and all the others gray otherwise?
    Oh I just realized they are falling from that thick cloud created by the dead birds. Dead=past. Does that mean that her past wrongs are in a way clouding her judgments, affecting her future? I think the pink airplane becomes pink because it comes in contact with the "aiming". A bit like the red dots on targets. I think that plane is closely tied to her somehow because it's the same color as her eyes. ("bloodshot eyes?")
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-