User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    somebody didn't take her\his meds
    lmao.

I am just seeing a tortured soul.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

well we get the whole 'we're all part of the same planet, all around the world with planes thingie, if we kill gaia we kill ourselves, the birdies are dying as the planes\technology\ruthless development takes over' , loving ourselves is loving our planet and everything that's within it. and so on'
    So I prefered to go for the fun explanation
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Looks like she is aiming for something and she went in circles and is aiming for her soul which is represented by the bird.
    this is it.
    you are an INFP and i am gonna believe you.

my theory is that she is tryying to tell us abt the falling gas prices.
    that's why the planes are falling down behind her.
    but the issue is they are going back up, which means the gas prices are going up.
    so she is going HUNTING for alternative energy.

so the picture is a warning.

its abt the unpredictability of GAS PRICES.
    we must start looking for alternative energy.

MBTI
    LoLz

I'll never get you N's...

It doesn't really bother me that I'm not in tune with my intuition or feelings to see those things, but more of that I feel inferior for not having that skill.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

If it is about love, it isn't romantic love, but ideological fanaticism. What leaps out at me is the theme of cycles of violence. The circular motif is repeated in the tattoo, the gun, the seasons, the text which can be reduced to a formula ... because the outcome is so predictable.

She thinks of herself as "hunter", but she is a part of the fauna (quite literally, a faun?), others label her "monster". She is "listening to her heart" but her heart is broken (band aids) and her logic is faulty (full of ideologically dead crows - a bird associated with death and with turning on its own kind). The crows hint at Celtic mythology, women + crows = war & death. The broach looks Celtic too. Ilka is a Scots word meaning every or each. To love everyone is to love no-one. One can divine the conflict between individualism and collectivism.

The gun is aimed at a dove (symbol of peace). Falling passenger planes will forever be associated with terrorism. The futility of her actions is expressed not only in the inevitability of self-destruction but also that her target's (pink plane) trajectory is only momentarily deflected.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    somebody didn't take her\his meds
    That works too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    If it is about love, it isn't romantic love, but ideological fanaticism. What leaps out at me is the theme of cycles of violence. The circular motif is repeated in the tattoo, the gun, the seasons, the text which can be reduced to a formula ... because the outcome is so predictable.

She thinks of herself as "hunter", but she is a part of the fauna (quite literally, a faun?), others label her "monster". She is "listening to her heart" but her heart is broken (band aids) and her logic is faulty (full of ideologically dead crows - a bird associated with death and with turning on its own kind). The crows hint at Celtic mythology, women + crows = war & death. The broach looks Celtic too. Ilka is a Scots word meaning every or each. To love everyone is to love no-one. One can divine the conflict between individualism and collectivism.

The gun is aimed at a dove (symbol of peace). Falling passenger planes will forever be associated with terrorism. The futility of her actions is expressed not only in the inevitability of self-destruction but also that her target's (pink plane) trajectory is only momentarily deflected.
    I am shocked to hear something like this from you.
    wow, you are good.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Yes great interpretation.

MBTI
    LoLz

There are little things within it that are symbols working together to be a bigger symbol?

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Wow, a nice packed picture!
    I know, right.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Who is the artist? I'd love to see more!
    I wish I knew. It was submitted under anonymous.

blue, I love the way your mind works. Very nice.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Unconditional love...
    Reminds me of my wife... In a good way!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!